Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Yeah but I'll never forget that one game Charlie Tilson hit a grand slam off of Gerrit Cole.
  2. I'll be happy with 1 of 3. A 4-2 road trip isn't so bad.
  3. From the last 2 ABs alone, it seems like Yoan is no longer trying to pull every outside fastball. He's going with the pitch and it's yielded nice results for him.
  4. Our production in the 9 spot is some of the best in baseball. Every other spot other than leadoff has been pretty bad though. At least Vaughn has locked in that 2 spot for now and he's produced well in it. Before he was there regularly, the production from it was an absolute shit show.
  5. The only problem is that TA is way better with the bases empty than with men on. I don't really see him ever leaving the leadoff spot because of that.
  6. Lange figured out our right handed hitters can't hit his slider.
  7. The first one since the last time we played in Detroit lmao
  8. Lange is actually really good, I'm shocked he gave up a homer to Seby of all people.
  9. Martin's curve ball isn't very good. I've seen him throw it a bunch in 2 strike counts only for it to hang and get hit hard.
  10. We're making Faedo look really bad. And he's actually been pretty solid so far this year.
  11. With his history of suckage vs. the Astros and it being his 2nd start back from the IL, it's probably not a good idea to have him start on Sunday. But I think it Kopech has a setback, Lynn will pitch Sunday.
  12. AJ's been putting much better swings on balls recently. Even the outs have mostly looked good off the bat.
  13. Yeah, that doesn't sound very good...
  14. When did Kelly start throwing cutters?
  15. AJ got robbed. I don't think Grossman expected to catch that.
  16. just when you thought Keuchel couldn't get worse...he somehow does.
  17. Just gotta hope it's not a UCL problem. We're still on the hook for 2 more years of his contract.
  18. This is a good point. He's definitely a little more open now than he was last year. I think I said a few times that he looked like Tony Bautista up there with how open his stance was. I'm still not really sure what the point of opening up more was. Maybe to get him to stop swinging at outside pitches? That doesn't really seem to be working.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.