Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Still too high of a launch angle. He got great contact on that, which is how it went out despite the high launch.
  2. That's the best Richards has looked all year. He had great control and that change up was working.
  3. Why show that one, but not Colson's check swing?
  4. Yeah, which is why I was ok with it at the time.
  5. I think Grichuk could have actually scored on that. It would have been close, but that relay came in very late.
  6. Pretty much was. I don't see us tying this off Montgomery.
  7. I didn't see a reason to at the time, but in hindsight, it did matter because there wouldn't be anyone on 3rd if he did score.
  8. 100 off the bat, .800 xBA. That's just unfortunate.
  9. Yeah, I'm not sure I wanted the HBP there. I'd much rather have Peters up than Chase.
  10. Then why he hell did he even start to swing?
  11. Middle middle fastball...fouled back.
  12. Venable leaving Newcomb in to die really hurts now.
  13. If we want to win, we need to score all our runs in this inning. Montgomery is lights out as a closer.
  14. Weaver's had some issues with poison ivy since getting traded to the Pirates.
  15. 110 MPH off the bat. That was crushed.
  16. He also pulled a ball in that last AB. That pitch was outside.
  17. Yeah, but why a slider? If you want to hit someone, you hit them with a fastball.
  18. I doubt he's trying to hit you with an 84 MPH slider on a 1-2 count bro.
  19. Is there nobody to tell these guys that the umpire is consistently missing high strikes?
  20. Unfortunately xBA doesn't mean anything when it's a pulled grounder right at the 3rd baseman.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.