Everything posted by chw42
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Spotrac projects us at 194. So we have 36 million in room. I thought we were at 175ish, but that's without benefits and minor league contracts.
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Get fucked Boras.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Or they just don't want to spend big money on a bigger name. Like I said, I think upper tier FAs like Conforto just raised their price tag with more room for higher spending teams with this new CBT threshold.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
Don't we have like $50 million in room with this new CBT? No excuses not to spend honestly. I'll be pissed if we don't get one more big piece.
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Look at the link in my post
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
While the higher CBT is good for us, it also gives teams like the Phillies more room. There will be more competition for him now than there was pre CBA.
-
Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin
I'm expecting it. Jason Kinader will finally be validated 3 years later.
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
I think it's Giolito
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
https://www.mlbplayers.com/player-leadership Castro - Astros Miller - Cardinals Lindor and Scherzer - Mets Cole and Britton - Yankees
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
LOL all the teams that voted no had reps on the executive subcommittee. I'm glad the other reps saw through the BS.
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Yup. Top 2 teams get byes I'm assuming.
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Get fucked Mets
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
AND THIS LOCKOUT IS OVAAAA
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
LETS GOOOOOOOO
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
The players must really like Steve Cohen lol
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Same. It seems like teams throw away the 2nd game more often than not cause they'd rather rest their guys than have them play 18 innings.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Right now the Bulls go as DeRozan goes. If he scores 30+ with good efficiency, the Bulls win.
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Sigh...
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Welp, looks like more games are coming off the schedule.
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Looks like public opinion has definitely swayed if the players reject this deal.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Let's hope this game against the Pistons isn't a trap game. Detroit has won 5 of their last 7.
-
2022 Offseason Plan Thread
It would be kinda odd that he'd get a major surgery and there being no mention of it anywhere. That's why I thought it would have to be some kind of an accident.
-
2022 Offseason Plan Thread
He fell off a horse?
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
Arte Moreno, of all people, opposed a higher CBT?
-
The MLB lockout is lifted!
http://moojerleaguebaseball.com