Chicago White Sox
Members
Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
2020 Election Thoughts
See my last post
-
2020 Election Thoughts
97% of NC vote is early vote, which is going to help Trump down the stretch
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Thanks guys, CNN not really covering Virginia but shows it read at the moment
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Wait, what’s going on with Virginia????
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Trump lead in Ohio still strong, but starting to shrink a bit
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Me & my wife tried to stop it, but Tennessee goes to Trump
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Doesn’t look like Cincinnati is in, or it wasn’t last I saw, which should help Biden
-
2020 Election Thoughts
I fucking hate Florida
-
2020 Election Thoughts
So perhaps some hope then
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Miami Dade county fucking us big time right now
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Trump needs to get absolutely smoked for any hope of a peaceful transition.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Poppy - I got no beef with you personally and obviously all cable news channels have their biases, but nothing takes the cake like Fox News. They purposely lie to & antagonize their viewer base because they know it will lead to huge ratings and ultimately a ton money for them.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Because he knew he could trick dumb and/or desperate people that lean right to vote for him.
-
Offseason Targets
We don’t even need to add that much to be the favorites for the Central.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Like this is what I don’t get about you Trump supporters. Why do you feel compelled to hype up the dude or deflect attacks against him and not just acknowledge this is about “taxes”, “the Bible”, “guns”, etc. Donald Trump is an absolute piece of shit and there is no denying. Just own up to it and defend your political stances and not the clown you’re voting for.
-
Offseason Targets
Marquez was literally just ranked the 22nd most valuable asset in baseball by Fangraphs. He also has 4 years of team control left. Not saying he’s anywhere as good as Sale was, but I think people are under estimating the Coors impact here. Get him out of there I think he’s a consistent 4+ win pitcher. Also, the difference in value between Moncada (a true 70 FV guy) and Vaughn is quite substantial. I truly believe Colorado would need to two top 50 caliber prospects to move him.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
It’s truly amazing the impact Fox News has on a sizable portion of this country. It’s truly sad that people buy into that bullshit.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
How many hours of Fox News do you watch a day out of curiosity?
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Let’s be honest, dude wants government to fall back on it’s “Christian roots” but then supports all sort of shitty immoral behavior by the politicians in his party. He’s part of the hypocrisy.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Treason? WTF...
-
Offseason Targets
Marquez would be amazing, but he’ll require a Sale lite package. So basically you’re looking at Cease, Vaughn, and maybe a back half top 10 type like Rutherford or Adolfo. Personally, I’d hate to give up a dirt cheap Vaughn for the next seven years when I can just go sign a starter for money.
-
Offseason Targets
Wait what?
-
Offseason Targets
That feels like about the farthest we’d go, the quezon is would the Rangers except that?
-
Offseason Targets
You can always move a pitcher. Trading for one year pitching rentals is generally a bad practice though. Guy goes down with an injury and you’re left with nothing. I’m not against a Lynn trade (I’m one of his biggest fans on this board), but I’d be hard pressed to give up much more than say Stiever.
-
Offseason Targets
100% agree