Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
I just told my oldest kid that Bernardo is basically Cyclops and if he takes off his glasses he’d shoot lasers out of his eyes. Not sure if that’s true or not, but suddenly my son is a Sox fan and not a Cubs fan like his mother tries to make him.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Glad he left out the DH bit this time
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Madrigal is an absolute monster
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Feels like Yasmani gets a ton of shit calls go against him.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Yup, between the leg issue and the COVID issues it really is a lost season.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
I’ve never been prouder to have a son named Bennett in my life!
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
I fucking love Big Frank
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Call me selfish, but I want 20 tonight. Don’t stop know boys!
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
PITO ? x2
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Which is funny because he’s actually played a hell of a 1B this year
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Jack “Hot Take” Parkman
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
PITO ?
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
FIFY
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Totally fair call-out on the throw (I didn’t catch it in real-time), but the play off the wall pretty nice IMO.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Fully agree
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
He just hit 97 a few pitches ago
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
I’ve only seen part of the game, but you can see the reliever potential in him if the slider can play up like it has tonight.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Mazara with a great play off the fence! He’s no star out there, but he’s definitely way better than Eloy.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Yeah, he seems more aggressive about stuff this year
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Lol...wow, bad timing after that two run knock
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
The Tigers were so dumb for not trading Fulmer when they could have gotten a haul.
-
Hahn: Andrew Vaughn "could help the team this season"
That would work too!!
-
Hahn: Andrew Vaughn "could help the team this season"
Why AA and not AAA? I think he’ll be up by May 1st and I could see a Collins / Mercedes platoon at DH until then.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10
Honestly, I like Grandal batting in front of Jose. I think Yasmani taking all those pitches (currently 4th in the AL in pitches per PA) is really helping.
-
ReyLo to start on Saturday
Lay off the sauce boss, it’s barely noon in Montana