Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. I just told my oldest kid that Bernardo is basically Cyclops and if he takes off his glasses he’d shoot lasers out of his eyes. Not sure if that’s true or not, but suddenly my son is a Sox fan and not a Cubs fan like his mother tries to make him.
  2. Glad he left out the DH bit this time
  3. Madrigal is an absolute monster
  4. Feels like Yasmani gets a ton of shit calls go against him.
  5. Yup, between the leg issue and the COVID issues it really is a lost season.
  6. I’ve never been prouder to have a son named Bennett in my life!
  7. Call me selfish, but I want 20 tonight. Don’t stop know boys!
  8. Which is funny because he’s actually played a hell of a 1B this year
  9. Jack “Hot Take” Parkman
  10. Totally fair call-out on the throw (I didn’t catch it in real-time), but the play off the wall pretty nice IMO.
  11. He just hit 97 a few pitches ago
  12. I’ve only seen part of the game, but you can see the reliever potential in him if the slider can play up like it has tonight.
  13. Mazara with a great play off the fence! He’s no star out there, but he’s definitely way better than Eloy.
  14. Yeah, he seems more aggressive about stuff this year
  15. Lol...wow, bad timing after that two run knock
  16. The Tigers were so dumb for not trading Fulmer when they could have gotten a haul.
  17. Why AA and not AAA? I think he’ll be up by May 1st and I could see a Collins / Mercedes platoon at DH until then.
  18. Honestly, I like Grandal batting in front of Jose. I think Yasmani taking all those pitches (currently 4th in the AL in pitches per PA) is really helping.
  19. Lay off the sauce boss, it’s barely noon in Montana

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.