Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. This has to be dullest early offseason in years. The Winter Meetings are practically over and it’s been boring AF.
  2. What will be higher, the 2024 Sox number of losses, or the ripe old age JR lives to before he finally gives up the ghost?
  3. Hard to glean much without diving into each of those games, but that's not insignificant. On the surface it suggests that he kept his team in the game, and we all know the offense, defense, and pen sucked ass.
  4. I mean, with any luck!
  5. fucking cleveland. are you kidding me?
  6. Hanser, Kotsay, and Keuchel I had pushed out of my memory. Woof.
  7. Honorable Mentions: Chris Getz, Jeff Keppinger, Yonder Alonso, Jon Jay, Nomar Mazara, Billy Koch. I seem to remember Edwin Encarnacion sucking ass too, even though he had a few moments.
  8. Yonder Alonso. Holy s%*#. Add Nomar Mazara to the list too.
  9. Billy Koch. I had definitely memory-holed him. Ritchie, Navarro, and Wells I know were bad, but I have no recollection of their time here thankfully.
  10. I only know the name, he was way way before my time!
  11. I used to refer to him as 'shart' instead. Seemed more applicable.
  12. Is that even a question?!
  13. I've done a decent job of erasing so many shitty players from memory that it was hard to come up with 10, but off the top of my head: Swisher Smardjiza (I don't care to remember how to spell his name right) James Shields Brett Lawrie Bummer Leury Gordon Beckham Adam LaRoche Adam Dunn Gavin Sheets
  14. When the hope was bounce back guys, and instead we get warmish bodies with random letters stitched to the back of their jerseys. There's regular Sox dumpster diving, and then there's scraping the putrid grime off the very bottom. Thanks JR...
  15. Exactly. The acquisition cost should be so painful that no team would pay it. Knowing this, If the Sox were actually looking to move him I would be concerned about their motivations, and worried that they'd be settling for far less than they should accept.
  16. This seems more like speculation than anything. A team as bad as the White Sox should be open to cashing in Robert, but doing so now would likely be selling for pennies on the dollar. Few teams could actually match his value in trade, and likely wouldn’t want to pay the exorbitant cost. So any trade feels like selling for less than he should extract in return, which defeats the point of moving him.
  17. Pretty much.
  18. This. Seriously Pedro, STFU. Your words ring hollow after 101 losses. Any other org and you’d be out of a job. Congrats on landing in the one with zero accountability. What a feather in your cap that is…
  19. That lineup calls for a site vomit reaction emoji.
  20. Come on now, they’d get destroyed in the KBO.
  21. He’s not a gold glover, but calling brutal isn’t accurate.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.