Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
That part
-
The Winter Meetings thread
If Getz takes that package for Cease…yikes
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
He is, and likely wants to cash in with a starting role somewhere.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Yeah, Gunnar is the only recent graduate that has a lock on an infield position, be it SS or 3B. Mateo, Ramón Urías, and Adam Frazier aren't blocking any of their stud prospects.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Mateo started 110 at SS in 2023 and 149 in 2022, with a few starts in CF. He's not much of a threat with the bat, so his hold on SS is likely tenuous at best.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
He actually started 4 more games at 3B than SS in 2023. His games played is split pretty evenly so far in the bigs.
-
Nick Martinez signs with Reds
- Cease To Padres per Passan
Severino just went to the Mets for 1/$13M coming of a much worse season than Cease, for anyone curious about the price of pitching this winter.- Cease To Padres per Passan
This part caught my attention too.- Cease To Padres per Passan
It would be this generation’s version of the White Flag trade.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Why? What does this accomplish?- Cease To Padres per Passan
- Cease To Padres per Passan
Same. I don’t even care if it’s White Sox related, just give me some baseball news.- MLB Trade Rumors - Chicago White Sox Offseason Outlook - by Tim Dierkes
I think the purported idea is that no serious playoff team would start Cease in game 1 of a post season series because he had a down season on a godawful team, and therefor doesn't have serious trade value. Which is an absurd notion and will be resoundingly debunked when he is in fact traded for a haul. Or at least that's what I've gleaned from the cursory attention I've paid to this thread.- Guess the White Sox Opening Day Payroll
$1 No wait, sorry, that’s what I’m willing to spend on the 2024 Chicago White Sox.- MLB Trade Rumors - Chicago White Sox Offseason Outlook - by Tim Dierkes
Thanks for correcting a late night typo, that’s the most coherent bit of typing you’ve put forth in this entire thread. Congratulations. Please enjoy dying on another asinine hill of your own making. Cheers.- MLB Trade Rumors - Chicago White Sox Offseason Outlook - by Tim Dierkes
Point? I don't he knows the meaning of the word.- Eloy Trade Rumor Thread
Options or not, we’ve seen plenty enough of him. Time for anyone else.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I hate to break it to you, but intentional tanking or not, this team is going to be brutally bad in 2024, with or without Cease. Given that JR won’t spend his way out of this mess, and the farm is a barren wasteland, what alternative is there? Doing nothing or adding a few washed up stopgaps in the name of “not tanking” is hardly a sound fix for this mess.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I know nothing of his D, but if scouts think he's too slow and limited for 2B, I question whether he would have the quickness for the hot corner. Or the arm. But I leave that for those who know more about him than I.- Eloy Trade Rumor Thread
Dude has 9 lives. He wasn't ever even fun bad like Palka yet he's gotten so many opportunities to prove he sucks. And somehow he still has a roster spot.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Careful now, knowing the Sox you're looking at your future RF...- DeJong to Sox
They put this out there as if its something we should be excited about ?- DeJong to Sox
Same. I figured 6-7M. Shocked the Sox didn’t grossly overpay.- Tigers to sign Kenta Maeda 2 Years / $24M
Detroit seems like an odd landing spot, especially for that contract. Not that I’m upset about another starter leaving the Twins. - Cease To Padres per Passan