Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
3/8 Sox vs Royals, 7:05PM CT, Bally Sports KC
Yikes
-
3/8 Sox vs Royals, 7:05PM CT, Bally Sports KC
Indeed. And no Rex Hudler on the call.
-
3/8 Sox vs Royals, 7:05PM CT, Bally Sports KC
- Long live the pitch clock
Maybe it just needs some getting used to. I probably won't mind so much once the regular season starts and I have multiple games to consume at any time.- Long live the pitch clock
This might sound contradictory, but I like the pace of play with the pitch clock, but feel like games so far this spring are over way too fast.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
Gut feeling they send him to Charlotte no matter what?- 3/7 Sox vs Brewers, 2:05PM CT, NBCSC
Unless he cools off in the next 3 weeks, it will be hard to justify sending him back to Charlotte to start.- 3/7 Sox vs Brewers, 2:05PM CT, NBCSC
- 3/7 Sox vs Brewers, 2:05PM CT, NBCSC
I like how aggressive they have been on the bases so far.- 3/7 Sox vs Brewers, 2:05PM CT, NBCSC
- 2023 AL Central Predictions
I'm not being negative just for the sake of being negative. Being critical doesn't automatically equate to negativity. I don't have a lot of faith left to put in the FO, and rationally I just don't see all of the IFs bouncing the Sox way. There are simply too many questions unanswered for me to be confident that they will be significantly better aside from excising the massive cancer that was TLR. If that is negative simply for negativity's sake, then I can't help you. I may not share your optimism, but I'd like to think there is some level of objectivity in my views. Again, I hope I am wrong, and everything breaks right, and instead of rehashing everything that went wrong we are celebrating come October. I just can't squint that hard at this point.- 2023 Spring Training Thread
"It was clear to veterans like Lance Lynn, who played for La Russa in St. Louis, that La Russa was not himself most of the year. He had little energy. He needed daily naps. His voice was so soft that it was often hard to hear him. " More evidence that he should have never come back. And what an awful awful job he did.- 2023 AL Central Predictions
Hey, I hope I'm wrong. If they win 90+ and take the division I will happily admit how wrong I was. It just feels to me that way more has to go right. Again. There are a lot of IFs being counted on, and they haven't exactly had the most inspiring offseason.- 2023 AL Central Predictions
Not lose their best offensive player, their 2nd(?) best starting pitcher, and probably their closer for a good chuck if not all of the season? I haven't followed them too closely, but I think they will feast on the Sox, KC, and Detroit enough to have a better record.- 2023 AL Central Predictions
Cleve - 90-72 Minn - 89 - 73 Sox - 78 - 84 KC - bad Det - BAD- 2023 AL Central Predictions
This feels about right to me too.- Spring Broadcast Schedule
Thank goodness for MLB.tv’s away feeds…- Who are the 4 bench players for the Sox?
Exactly. They are bench bat depth with an option left, which if used as such gives them some value to the team. AAAA guys like them are a dime a dozen, the type of that get exposed when played too much. Penciling them in as anything more is foolhardy except when injuries occur.- Who are the 4 bench players for the Sox?
Burger has all of 252 plate appearances in the bigs. The sample size is far too small to call him the best bench anything. He could be their best bench bat, but that’s not exactly a ringing endorsement when Sheets, Leury, Seby, and or Billy Hamilton are your bench mates. Burger and Sheets would be quite redundant on the same bench, and as much as I’m over the Gavin Sheets experience, his lefty stick at least plays vs RHP, which they face far more often. Neither provide adequate defense at their natural positions and neither have any real versatility. It’s one or the other and I’d rather choose neither.- Leury not on OD Roster per DVS
It’s probably just more talking to guys that have worked with Grifol and not indicative of him landing a spot on the roster, but part of me does find it curious.- Leury not on OD Roster per DVS
I wouldn't want to inflict such pain on long suffering Expos fans. Can we send him to Houston, Boston, or the Northside??- Leury not on OD Roster per DVS
Too bad the Jays are a much better run franchise than the Sox.- Official NBA 22-23
- Official NBA 22-23
It was always going to. There is no bandaid to fix the fundamental flaws with the roster.- Official NBA 22-23
So about that play-in push… - Long live the pitch clock
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.