Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. This post deserves more than the single like I can give.
  2. With this broke ass franchise? I'd be sure to pack my own.
  3. Only if they come with complimentary shorts.
  4. That is one hell of a spring training lineup...
  5. Jesus Christ dude, let it go. Your need to be right about some really absurd is a weird hill to die on. I have asked you to stop responding to my posts, trying to take the high road and leave it be, because trying to debate you is obviously futile. And yet somehow I’m being childish? Grow up, let it go, move on, and please leave me alone.
  6. Robinson Cano and Nelson Cruz score the winning runs in the walk off
  7. When was the last time Nelson Cruz played the field?
  8. Safe to say this DR team is pretty good?
  9. Teoscar Hernandez in on D for Eloy. He ends his night 2-3, 1K, 1 RBI. Hit the ball hard in all 3 ABs.
  10. Eloy is scorching the ball tonight
  11. Am I some kind of moron? No, no I’m not. I’m not sure I can say the same for you. I’m not interested in arguing with you over nonsense that you and you alone are espousing. You came at me to begin with. My entire point was that no team puts a rookie in the middle of the order from jump. Your insistence that I’m wrong was actually undercut my your stat laden diatribe. Again, I don’t actually care here, but you keep coming at me, so please, kindly stop responding to my posts with your nonsense. I’m just not interested.
  12. I like walk-offs, bunts, not so much.
  13. Eloy Ks in his 2nd AB.
  14. Manny hits one 437’?!
  15. I love Billy, but with only so many bench spots available someone needs to provide some level of pinch hitting ability. Sadly that’s not really something we can expect from him.
  16. If only he could hit.
  17. Yonder raving about how Eloy looks physically
  18. Eloy rips an rbi single in the 1st.
  19. So you’re admitting none of those guys batted in the middle of the order on opening day as rookies? Yet I’m “an idiotic”? You seem pretty dead set on proving everyone wrong despite undermining your own points. Thing is, I don’t actually care about winning an argument with you, so enjoy screaming into the void.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.