Everything posted by Tnetennba
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
-
4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- Looking forward to 2025.....
If by 'it' you mean a race to the bottom, then yes, yes they were.- Looking forward to 2025.....
I hate to break it to the OP, but 2025 isn’t magically going to be better.- Tiger Series Recap
- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
I had to google it. It a group of muscles in the hip but beyond that I’m at a loss.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
I’m all fairness, he was looking old and slow last year too.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
??- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
I predicted 111 loses and wouldn’t be surprised if they gave the consecutive losses to start record a run for its money.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Gas station or grocery store restroom “quality”- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
A paper bag at least has some fibrous integrity, even wet. I’d say he’s more akin to wet toilet paper. And not even double ply.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Same. And it’s still early. But it always had the chance to be a colossal blunder from inception.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
About 10-12 wins too high…- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
When the food >> the play on the field, you’re definitely at a White Sox game.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Wait, weren’t we doing it the day it went down? I know I was.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Mets I believe. - 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.