Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Very curious as to why Eloy is sitting tonight...
  2. I take Maddon only because he fits into the 'Anyone But Ricky' criteria. But no, I am not overly interesting in Maddon's services at 35th & Shields.
  3. Honest question, who is the better receiver/defender/framer/game caller, McCann or Grandal? I am all aboard the Grandal/McCann/Collins 3 headed C/DH/1B train, I just haven't seen enough of Grandal to know.
  4. What the goddamn fuck is Goins doing in RF?!
  5. That’s, a lineup.
  6. after review, Omar game winning homer.
  7. Omar Narvaez homer off the top of the wall that bounced back in. of fucking course.
  8. and a pitch utterly and completely in the zone is called ball 1.
  9. Oh Yes, Colome in for B10 in a non save spot to give it away...
  10. Is Leury unavailable? Cuz Yolmer should never ever bat in a big spot again...
  11. Ok Ok Ok, just got home from a long day at work. But did Yolmer Freaking Sanchez bat leadoff?! #WTF HashtagWhatTheGoddamnHell
  12. If JDM or Grandal are off the board, I'd be cool with this. Mostly because Wheeler and Wood are high on my list.
  13. robot umps can't arrive soon enough...
  14. I would def take Cole locked up long term and hope the other additions provide enough offense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.