Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. Wow. And The Guardians finish the season playing only Sox and Royals, I believe. We need them to play them the way they play us.
  2. This will make them 2-11, right?
  3. Who had Salvy Perez in the "takes a year off and comes back to hit 46 HR" prop at FanDuel? It's one of the most amazing seasons of all time. Am I a bad man for wondering if he spent his rehab hanging out at Nelson Cruz's house?
  4. The Rangers are not afraid of Jose.
  5. Collins really smoked that. No luck. I hate this fricking ballpark.
  6. Gotta eat my words, I guess.
  7. There’s their one run. Lucas, it’s up to you now.
  8. Well, I wouldn’t think it, but someone with a higher opinion of TLR might.
  9. This team does not do the little things to score runs.
  10. Woo hoo! A fly ball! Also, DJ Peters should NOT play center
  11. Almost a third of every pitch Lucas has thrown were in that at bat.
  12. Should have been another double play. Good God. Can anyone on this team hit the ball in the air?
  13. Interesting. Personally, I would not want to see Robbie Ray in the second round, but Sox have their work cut out for them with Houston, so I have no opinion about who I want to come out of the AL East bracket.
  14. I was referring to thoughts on this board that they should shift Yoan back to second. I don’t think anyone is considering trading Moncada during the competitive window.
  15. It’s not even the second worst trade in Hahn history. Way behind He Who Shall Not Be Named and Semien/Bassitt. Might not be worse than Montas.
  16. I doubt he starts ahead of Cesar and Leury moving forward this season, but the decisions for 2022 are interesting. Personally, I am not picking up Cesar’s option. Resigning Leury is debatable. If neither is back, to me Romy’s the front runner internally unless they move Moncada to accommodate Burger. Doubt that was in the cards or Burger would be up now. They also have Popeye in the minors, but he’s at least a year away. Neither Yolbert Sanchez nor Lenyn Sosa have Romy’s upside. I bet they give him a shot.
  17. I will point out both Abreu and Robert have been hit in the head. Still waiting for the suspensions.
  18. Oh, I know my facts. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastribune.org/2018/05/15/texas-student-teacher-spending-average/amp/
  19. You're right. They'll probably build a new one in like 10 years with money they're not wasting on dumb stuff like schools.
  20. God, I hate this ballpark.
  21. Romy hit the heck out of the ball twice, nothing. Hits it 30 mph for a hit. Baseball.
  22. I'd start him game 3 in Chi. Let Giolito and Rodon throw in Houston.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.