Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. Even the best have bad starts.
  2. QUOTE (Knackattack @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 08:36 PM) Is Chris hurting? That ball hit him really hard. He can't be 100% right now.
  3. QUOTE (Knackattack @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 08:34 PM) The rain is clearly bothering Chris. No Idea why they just don't go on a delay I think it's the injury personally. He's pitched in rainy conditions with no problems before.
  4. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 08:31 PM) Ok, because IMO, he's looked sharp, Boston has just been hitting very well. He's given up 6 hits, but 4 of them have been ducksnorts/Kansas City Specials.
  5. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 08:29 PM) Sale hasn't been very sharp since the ASB. He had too much of a break in between starts. He needs to get in a rhythm again.
  6. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 07:39 PM) Seattle wtf man. What a s*** season. You could say that about us up until a week ago.
  7. I wonder if they'll work on his leg in between innings.
  8. I'm gonna cry if he has to go on the DL.
  9. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 05:14 PM) I have a feeling that we are in a 3-team trade with the Pirates and Tigers involving Soria, Sellers, and Cespedes. Who would want Sellers? LOL.
  10. QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 04:39 PM) They might have the most delusional fans. They're the same ones that think they can trade a prospect or two for Chris Sale.
  11. QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 04:22 PM) Im keeping Robo as the closer I'm just saying it was all a hypothetical if you look at the proposed package it was laughable. But really it would be smart to have Kimbo Slice in the 8th and Robo as the closer. Like I said it shortens the game and it would be with the intention of using it for the wild card chase and then using Kimbrel as a trade chip to add something of significance in the offseason. Plus it C-blocks the Cubs This is what I'm saying. I'd pay $74 million for two closers if we could make the playoffs.
  12. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 04:17 PM) No it isn't? They had Greg Holland. He was/is their closer. So? Then the Sox have two closers instead of one. It'd be even better. Shortening the game is important nowadays.
  13. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 04:13 PM) I never said anything about Garcia. I think it's dumb to have two expensive, premier closers on one team. He has improved over the past week or so, though How is it dumb? That's just like the Royals did last year.
  14. Imagine Kimbrel and Robertson as a duo? Wow.
  15. Make a trade Rickypoo.
  16. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 03:32 PM) We now have 6 pages across 2 threads discussing Justin f***ing Sellers Ha. Watch the news leak that we traded Sale for him. lol
  17. QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 03:13 PM) Original source on the Sellers deal is a 14 year old self-described reporter who hosts his own website. He seems full of BS. I don't see how a teenager that age has any job, let alone a professional baseball gig.
  18. I don't know who that is either.
  19. BLOCKBUSTER BABY!!! JUSTIN SELLERS TO THE WHITE SOX!!! WOO!!!
  20. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 02:59 PM) Danish and Wheeler for Cespedes Avi, Danks, and Montas for Cargo Why would we need 2 more outfielders? There's only space to play 3 at a time.
  21. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 02:55 PM) Why would somebody put that in a contract? I don't see the benefit for either side. I don't see the benefit either. Does this mean that he wouldn't be able to sign an extension if he were traded here?
  22. QUOTE (Sockin @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 02:52 PM) I like Cespedes but not as a rental. If you give them Avi, you have a hole in RF to fill next year in addition to catcher/3b/SS. The deal should be contingent on Cespedes signing an extension here before the deal would be completed.
  23. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 01:33 PM) The Mets broadcast on today's Mets/Padres broadcast talked about us a little. They said we're the hottest team in baseball and they support our decision to buy. I heard that too...it's nice to see other teams taking us seriously for a change.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.