Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT
What the hell was that?
-
8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT
Kansas City Special Count: 2
-
8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT
We need to keep a tally of how many times Hawk says "Kansas City Special" tonight. So far: 1 time.
-
8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 03:55 PM) Well there is the jinx I don't believe in jinxes lol.
-
8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT
QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 03:28 PM) The Rays lineup is hideous. This is why Q and Sale are going to dominate.
-
3B Danny Valencia claimed by the A's
QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Aug 2, 2015 -> 09:48 PM) So basically, he might not make it to us but he won't get past us. Here's hoping. I'm done with Saladino. Saladino has not been bad...
-
8/1 vs NY Yankees
QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 08:30 PM) Please call a physician for that longer than 4 hour boner you got. LMAO. Although I'm the same way with Sale, so I can't really talk.
-
8/1 vs NY Yankees
I love that Miller Lite commercial of that guy singing. My ears perk up every time I hear it.
-
8/1 vs NY Yankees
I called that homer to my dad.
-
8/1 vs NY Yankees
QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Aug 1, 2015 -> 07:09 PM) Of all the drug cheats in baseball, A-Rod and Pablo Ozuna are my favorites ever. Pablo Ozuna cheated?
-
Sox sign Dayan Viciedo
He's the GOAT.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 11:11 PM) It's not, but it's not horrible for a #5 starter. LaRoche would be better.
-
Cy LaRoche pitches 1-2-3 inning
I think LaRoche's fastest pitch was 85 MPH and his slowest was 50. He's good at changing speeds at least lol.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
F Robin for not even challenging that. It's like he gave up. What a p****.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 11:03 PM) 30/30 in his case means walks and RBI
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
Avi is so lost. It's sad to see how much he's fallen.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
Avi f ucking blows. Send his ass down to Charlotte.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
This team is toast.
-
Cubs Acquire Dan Haren
That's a major downgrade from Tyson Ross.
-
Billy Pierce Dies at 88
So sad. RIP to a legend.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 12:31 AM) I basically assume that everyone on here is an adult. It's nice to know that there are other people my age here. I'm basically 16 too, my birthday's in a couple weeks. But yeah, I post on Soxtalk a lot; I find it cool that there are so many people with unique opinions on our team that I can interact with. Most of my friends are Sox fans, but only a couple are die-hards. Sadly, there aren't many young fans like us anymore. The only drawback to being this young on Soxtalk is not getting the historical references all the time! The first Sox team I followed in a "die-hard" fashion was that lowly 07 team. It was pretty rough. Many people assume my first team was 05- I really wish it could have been that way. If that was your first team, I'm definitely jealous! It actually was. I was only 6 at the time they won it all (I turned 7 the day after they clinched), so that was definitely an amazing experience. I don't remember everything about that year since I was so young, but I do remember certain portions of it. The first game I went was that year as well. I've been a die hard fan of every Sox team since then. It's too bad we haven't had anything good to root for lately. Hopefully they surprise us and at least make the Wild Card game this year. That would satisfy me.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 31, 2015 -> 12:17 AM) Could've PM'd me but yeah I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's a compliment. I thought you were an adult for sure. I'm only 16 anyway lol.
-
7/31 White Sox vs Yankees 7:10 PM CT
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 30, 2015 -> 10:24 PM) Just annoyed by all the overreacting, want to keep looking forward You're only 15? I thought you were way older than that.
-
7/30 White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT
This team is in an awful spot. Right around .500 at the deadline. Who knows whether to buy or sell. Either way, the critics will come out.
-
7/30 White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT
You guys are all overreacting. Everyone has bad starts now and then and he's obviously hurt. They should've taken him out looking back at it.