8/8 Games

Dunt

QUOTE (Dunt @ Aug 9, 2016 -> 12:33 AM)
http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?c...mp;ymd=20160808

So when are we allowed to be excited about Alex Call?

Trying to restrain myself, but I have hope that with Call, Fisher, Collins, Remillard, Schnurbusch and Curbelo we will finally develop some position players of value.

Toss in Burdi, Hansen and Lambert and this draft is giving me more hope than the last few.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Aug 8, 2016 -> 07:33 PM)
http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?c...mp;ymd=20160808

So when are we allowed to be excited about Alex Call?

I've been excited about call and fisher for a few weeks. I'd like to see fisher promoted to loA, especially if call and remillard are there, why not fisher. I'd be real curious to know how each of those guys are doing defensively

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 8, 2016 -> 09:03 PM)
Adolfo is showing more power. That's great to see.

Adolfo now has homered in back-to-back games and has three bombs in his past five games. To put that in perspective, he only had five home runs over 68 games in 2014 and 2015.

He has legit 40 homer potential, it is a GREAT sign it is starting to show in games.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 8, 2016 -> 08:53 PM)
I've been excited about call and fisher for a few weeks. I'd like to see fisher promoted to loA, especially if call and remillard are there, why not fisher. I'd be real curious to know how each of those guys are doing defensively

I know I probably have said this 3-4 times, but I agree. Let's let this group move up together and learn how to win together as a team.

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 9, 2016 -> 10:49 AM)
I know I probably have said this 3-4 times, but I agree. Let's let this group move up together and learn how to win together as a team.

I'd like to see Call, Fisher, and Adolfo together in W-S to start next season

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Aug 9, 2016 -> 12:21 PM)

Call & Fisher sure, but Adolfo definitely needs more time at Kannopolis. Glad to finally see him show some power, but his plate discipline still needs work. A couple months in low A to start the 2017 season can only help him.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Aug 9, 2016 -> 12:21 PM)

I'm thinking Call, Fisher, Remillard, Schroeder, Hamilton, Mike Morrison, Hansen, Lambert and I guess Flores together at W-S and let them ball out. Hopefully Hansen is too dominant to stay with this group, but these are our successful college players. Let them play together with some younger guys and learn how to play the game right and what it takes to win.

It likely will not matter that much but, you know, Cardinals.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Aug 9, 2016 -> 09:26 AM)
Adolfo now has homered in back-to-back games and has three bombs in his past five games. To put that in perspective, he only had five home runs over 68 games in 2014 and 2015.

He has legit 40 homer potential, it is a GREAT sign it is starting to show in games.

He needs development and most importantly health. He's been hurt a lot.