2016 Fantasy Football Thread

SnB

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 9, 2016 -> 08:23 PM)
Whoever has him like myself...

Rob Gronkowski out for season opener. :(

Yeeeeeep. Had to pick up Ebron. It was between Ebron or the Colts TE that presently escapes my mind. Of COURSE my uncle picked up Clive Walford already, his 3rd TE on his roster now. Clueless SOAB.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Sep 9, 2016 -> 10:46 PM)
Yeeeeeep. Had to pick up Ebron. It was between Ebron or the Colts TE that presently escapes my mind. Of COURSE my uncle picked up Clive Walford already, his 3rd TE on his roster now. Clueless SOAB.

Dwayne Allen who is who I'm playing. He was on my bench. I think he's going to be solid this year.

I have only Bennett at TE in a 12 man. Free agent options are Walford vs. NO or Clay vs. BAL. Not sure if it's worth picking someone up. Traditional.

Bennett is a solid play over those other options.

I have Gordon vs. KC or Foster vs. SEA or Matt Jones vs. PIT for my RB2. Not sure where to go there. That's 1/2 PPR.

2 tough defenses against the run but I think I would roll the dice with Gordon.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Sep 10, 2016 -> 10:53 AM)
Thank you sir. I thought the same on both.

No prob, I'm in a bind myself since Wheaton either won't play or will barely play since he's not 100% which means my flex options are Woodhead,Sanu,Riddick. I'm leaning towards Riddick now since Indy defense isn't as good as KC's.

Any thoughts guys?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 11, 2016 -> 12:00 PM)
Well im playing Yeldon instead of Forte. Gotta hope for a high scoring game now.

Still should've played Forte, but Yeldon wasn't too bad thanks to that TD. I was totally right about Diggs though. Should've started him over Hurns.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 11, 2016 -> 03:44 PM)
Still should've played Forte, but Yeldon wasn't too bad thanks to that TD. I was totally right about Diggs though. Should've started him over Hurns.

I kinda figured Forte would do damn good. He's just so versatile so when running isn't working, he can still be used unlike most RBs. I ended up starting Yeldon and Ware (KC) and did pretty well so far in my draft kings.

Welp, had I played Melvin Gordon...or Isiah Crowell (wasn't really even considering it though), or even Doug Baldwin, they all outscored Decker, I would be sitting really comfortably heading in to MNF. But instead, I hold on to a 12.9 pt lead and he has Pierre Garcon left. Still not terribly worried, but one TD by Garcon and I could be screwed.

Picking up Ebron worked out well for me.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 11, 2016 -> 07:07 PM)
The supposed fourth string running back behind much more discussed deondre Washington. I hate fantasy.

And it's funny because most people stated it's dumb not to prioritize taking RBs. Just like every year - 3-5 RBs will come out of nowhere to do some damage. It's simply not worth it to take a RB so high when you don't know who's going to be the ones who fall off.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 11, 2016 -> 06:32 PM)
I'm gonna lose because Dez Bryant can't hold onto anything.

He and AP were absolutely worthless today.

I'm losing by 30 and I wouldn't be if Dez hadn't played like a bum and Keenan Allen didn't have the worst luck.