8/31 - White Sox at Tigers

flavum

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (captain54 @ Aug 31, 2016 -> 03:15 PM)
Nice defensive move by Ventura to put Avi in left. Any consolation is that if any series was a micrososm and exposure of the state of this franchise. This was it

Who was he supposed to put out there? Melky is sick, Coats is down. He didn't have many options

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 31, 2016 -> 03:23 PM)
Who was he supposed to put out there? Melky is sick, Coats is down. He didn't have many options

Hoping this is just another step to the end of the Avi experiment and whoever gave them the scouting report on him should have been fired as well, as the organization thought he could be an every day centerfielder........sigh...he could be the fundamentally worst player I have ever seen.

20th game the Sox lost this year when holding an opponent to three runs or less.

12th game this year the Sox lost when leading in the 7th inning or later.

If I was Sale I'd tell my agent to demand a trade this winter...this is utterly ridiculous.

Mark

Four hits today. LOL.

Sox are a disgrace in their own division. It's an embarrassment, truly and embarrassment. Robin is so gone. I can't believe he hasnt resigned by now. How can he look in the mirror when his team lays down series after series vs. the Central?

Why did we not walk Collins with a runner on 3rd (winning run) and 1 out to set up the double play in the 9th?

Pure stupidity. I don't care if it's the 9 spot up in the order any major league player can hit a fly ball.

This is another one of Robin's unexplainable decisions that will cost our team wins in the long run.

Edited by soxforlife05

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Aug 31, 2016 -> 11:21 PM)
Why did we not walk Collins with a runner on 3rd (winning run) and 1 out to set up the double play in the 9th?

Pure stupidity. I don't care if it's the 9 spot up in the order any major league player can hit a fly ball.

This is another one of Robin's unexplainable decisions that will cost our team wins in the long run.

Because ... he concedes so many games. Just flat out gives up. He's just not a leader. Case closed. I'm not saying it's all his fault, not at all. But he's not working and he must go.

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Aug 31, 2016 -> 04:08 PM)
20th game the Sox lost this year when holding an opponent to three runs or less.

12th game this year the Sox lost when leading in the 7th inning or later.

If I was Sale I'd tell my agent to demand a trade this winter...this is utterly ridiculous.

Mark

Curious what those stats are for teams that would make the playoffs if the season ended right now.