• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soha @ May 7, 2017 -> 12:16 PM)
Umm, no

Watch out for the Tyler nuthuggers, man.

I truly don't get it. Tyler is a fifth infielder at best. Weak bat, good glove. Not an essential part of the future. Why is he so ravenously defended?

Then again, I don't understand people who think Quintana and Buehrle are/were aces, or people who thought Paul Konerko was an especially great player.

Turning out to be a typical Q game. Very unlucky, weak contact from Sox offense. Only thing different, Q doesn't look very dominating up there. Unless things turn a corner, everything is going Baltimore's way. Really quite annoying honestly. Kind of like that feeling where you're on a road with a lot of lights, and everyone you get to turns yellow and you're too far away to go through them. And everyone around you is driving like an idiot. That's what this game feels like lol

Edited by Scoots

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ May 7, 2017 -> 02:27 PM)
Watch out for the Tyler nuthuggers, man.

I truly don't get it. Tyler is a fifth infielder at best. Weak bat, good glove. Not an essential part of the future. Why is he so ravenously defended?

Then again, I don't understand people who think Quintana and Buehrle are/were aces, or people who thought Paul Konerko was an especially great player.

How original nut huggers.. really?