May 20th Game Thread: White Sox @Seattle Mariners

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:34 PM)
A dab a day will keep the pain away

:cheers

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:35 PM)
I have a sleep disorder where I have severe night terrors where I've tried to throw myself out windows. Outside of those awful sleeping pills THC is the only thing that stops them. I've been on it for 18 years. I'm a believer.

That's really messed up man. Really sorry to hear that and glad you've got it under control.

Edited by BlackSox13

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a girlfriend who lived with me and wanted me to stop. So I did and a week later she had to stop me from leaping off of our balcony at 4am. Luckily I was so asleep I couldn't climb but she heard me rip open the screen to get out there. It's nuts.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:42 PM)
I will have a nice brown ale, thank you.

You got it. A wise choice.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:44 PM)
See you in another thread.

Uh, ahem! May I join you nice folks?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 21, 2017 -> 03:29 AM)
My friend who passed last year from cancer had to get it illegally. It was the only thing that helped him. I used to drive it from Chicago or have s*** sent from Denver. It was awful.

But that's another discussion.

I'd love to see somebody illegally using pot who has cancer get arrested, demand a trial and explain how it helps and see how a jury can convict that person of a crime. You'd have to be a scrooge.

Pelphrey has had a good game.

Nice.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 21, 2017 -> 04:48 AM)
I had a girlfriend who lived with me and wanted me to stop. So I did and a week later she had to stop me from leaping off of our balcony at 4am. Luckily I was so asleep I couldn't climb but she heard me rip open the screen to get out there. It's nuts.

That sucks. You must really knock yourself out now to sleep deeply.

Can you suggest some normal sleep aid? My fitbit says I am restless so much it'd make your head spin.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 20, 2017 -> 11:00 PM)
That sucks. You must really knock yourself out now to sleep deeply.

Can you suggest some normal sleep aid? My fitbit says I am restless so much it'd make your head spin.

A nice indica.

Jesus avi. Wow.