May 20th Game Thread: White Sox @Seattle Mariners

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:24 PM)
Avi is destroying LHP this year

My major key is that he's identifying breaking balls. When he does that he stays off that high heat. Those two together make him pretty dangerous if he stays with it.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 20, 2017 -> 08:25 PM)
My major key is that he's identifying breaking balls. When he does that he stays off that high heat. Those two together make him pretty dangerous if he stays with it.

Particularly those out off the left side of the plate.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:26 PM)
Probably. But is it always that simple?

I've spoken with him many times. He's a good dude, just the type that would rather tell you stories or top your story than listen to anything you have to say. Ego maniac.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 21, 2017 -> 03:20 AM)
At his age with his joint paint I hope he got some edibles. It would really help.

Not to get political, but I think anybody in severe discomfort should be allowed to get stoned. All the time.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:27 PM)
Not to get political, but I think anybody in severe discomfort should be allowed to get stoned. All the time.

My friend who passed last year from cancer had to get it illegally. It was the only thing that helped him. I used to drive it from Chicago or have s*** sent from Denver. It was awful.

But that's another discussion.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 20, 2017 -> 08:27 PM)
I've spoken with him many times. He's a good dude, just the type that would rather tell you stories or top your story than listen to anything you have to say. Ego maniac.

He does have a lot more stories than most, but yeah, he's OUR egomaniac.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:29 PM)
My friend who passed last year from cancer had to get it illegally. It was the only thing that helped him. I used to drive it from Chicago or have s*** sent from Denver. It was awful.

But that's another discussion.

Wouldn't have suspected based on your sig. ;)

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 20, 2017 -> 08:27 PM)

s***, they already are...and on way worse s*** than weed.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:30 PM)
He isn't who we thought he was. But by we I mean all of you :P. I am on record as supporting him almost all the time.

Hey, I'm more than happy to eat my words. First plate is finished and loading up for second's.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:31 PM)
Wouldn't have suspected based on your sig. ;)

I have a sleep disorder where I have severe night terrors where I've tried to throw myself out windows. Outside of those awful sleeping pills THC is the only thing that stops them. I've been on it for 18 years. I'm a believer.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:34 PM)
Me too.

Eminor should be joining us soon as well...

Yeah, there's plenty that should be joining us for dinner. Would you like a beer, glass of wine or perhaps a little something from Rock to go with dinner? :P

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:27 PM)

Not to get political but I totally agree. I also believe that people have a right to die

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:39 PM)
Not to get political but I totally agree. I also believe that people have a right to die

Yeah, this is a separate thread in the buster, because I have lots of opinions and experience with this based on my buddy passing from cancer last year. s*** was cruel

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ May 20, 2017 -> 08:38 PM)
Yeah, there's plenty that should be joining us for dinner. Would you like a beer, glass of wine or perhaps a little something from Rock to go with dinner? :P

I will have a nice brown ale, thank you.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ May 20, 2017 -> 10:39 PM)

See you in another thread.

Picking the Sox to finish with the #1 pick in the 2019 draft