Goodbye 2003 whitesox

Bmr31

While this season was extremely dissapointd I can also say I don't think I ever had as much exictement as this year or anticipation.

Agreed. Im actually a little emotional that its all over. I loved this team. Oh well maybe next year will be better.

There were many ups and downs to this season. Dispappointing overall, but thank you for the memories and thank you for at least finishing strong.    :cheers

BMR, couldn't have said it better myself.

This season was one wild roller coaster ride.

Here's to 2004, a new manager, some new faces, and a new hope!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :snr :drink :cheers :fthecubs

CWSOX45

Hopefully Carlos Lee will be back next season...I really see him as one of the keys to a successful next season...With that said, it sucks that this team, a team that looked like a World Series contender nearly from top to bottom, wasn't able to amount to s*** when all was said and done. This season was lost due mainly to "stooping down" to the level of lower competition (i.e. Tampa and Detroit).

All I have to say now is...Let's go Blackhawks, Bears, Bulls, and Redbirds!!!

I agree it was an exciting ride.

We had some great great victories, but too little too late since we got off to another horses*** start.

Worst moments of season: D'Angelo, Rios, Harris. Failure to hit

in big games and failure to beat the Tigers like a wardrum.

Best moments: Loaiza, Big Hurt.