CHW @ KC - Game Thread

soxfan49

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 22, 2017 -> 06:20 AM)
I'm with you. I don't think I've watched an inning this season. It's the mental midget pitching that ruins it. I'm tempted to get the Milb subscription.

I get so mad watching the games. I can't remember a Sox team that has ever trotted out such horrendous starting pitching. It's really an insult to Chicago sports fans everywhere. I just don't like it. As a proud Sox fan I have the right to feel embarrassed and saddened by this horses*** team.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 22, 2017 -> 12:20 AM)
I'm with you. I don't think I've watched an inning this season. It's the mental midget pitching that ruins it. I'm tempted to get the Milb subscription.

You haven't watched an inning of baseball this season?

Why in God's name are you even a fan then?

Jesus Christ

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 22, 2017 -> 12:35 AM)
I get so mad watching the games. I can't remember a Sox team that has ever trotted out such horrendous starting pitching. It's really an insult to Chicago sports fans everywhere. I just don't like it. As a proud Sox fan I have the right to feel embarrassed and saddened by this horses*** team.

Just look at a few years ago at what the Cubs trotted out there as their everyday lineup compared to now. There is a reason we are this bad....get over it

QUOTE (SonofaRoache @ Jul 22, 2017 -> 08:41 AM)
As dreadful as this season is that draft pick better be a Harper, Stanton, Bryant type bat with top tier defense.

Right now, the two guys with biggest ceilings IMO for next year's draft are two pitchers (Singer/Rocker)

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 21, 2017 -> 11:35 PM)

What happened to new and improved Greg?

Keeping the Royals from trading all their core assets (free agents) sets them back another year or two...they will offer Moustakas, Cain and Hosmer arbitration, but that's not going to nearly as helpful. Big roll of the dice, but they have as realistic a chance as anyone because of so many AL Central games remaining on the schedule.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 22, 2017 -> 02:21 PM)
Brice Turang pretty damn good

Haven't done much scouting of him yet. Isn't he more just really solid all-around as a SS? I do think Kelenic could be a Sox favorite

Edited by fathom