Fantasy Football

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Sep 28, 2017 -> 07:19 PM)
With the news of Baldwin being slightly banged up I was able to strike at the right time and make a trade:

I give up:

Stefon Diggs

M. Gillisee

I get:

Lesean McCoy

Doug Baldin

I'm in first place, the guy I'm trading with is in ninth. Classic sell high, buy low to a team that is needy for production.

That's a very nice trade for you. I'm hoping for another big week out of Gillislee and then I am going to trade him for a defense or something. My team is pretty stacked everywhere outside of Defense. Streamed Packers this week off waivers and that move paid off.

That's a very nice trade for you. I'm hoping for another big week out of Gillislee and then I am going to trade him for a defense or something. My team is pretty stacked everywhere outside of Defense. Streamed Packers this week off waivers and that move paid off.

Smart move with the Packers.

Another great buy low candidate is Amari Cooper (I think, at least -- some people claim he just isn't as good as the hype).

What I usually do for trades is fine the team in the bottom of the standings that is very active. Look at there most underperforming player that was ranked very high and offer them some form of my most over-performming player(s). Diggs was the key in this case and it netted me a top 5 RB and a top 10 WR (pre-ranks).

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 02:52 AM)
Will more than likely finish the week with the 2nd most points.....and a loss.

In my 12-team league, I am sitting around 3rd most points for this season, but a 1-3 record. I think all 3 losses were to the highest scoring team of the week. I hate my luck.

I'm going to be 0-4 with the second highest points total. I hate FF.

I'm tied with another team, with tyreke hill vs. kareem hunt tonight, best fantasy performance wins.

The only reason I'm in this position is we have 1 defensive player, and I had that random game where he had a pick6 and got me 20 pts.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 12:47 PM)
I'm going to be 0-4 with the second highest points total. I hate FF.

Jesus, you got me beat.

I am considering instituting a perk next season where not only does the highest scorer get money each week, but also the highest scoring loser as well, so if you get f***ed, you at least get money for it.

I would have won twice already. :lol:

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 9, 2017 -> 11:43 AM)
I hate leagues that require you to start a TE. They are so worthless. There are typically 2 or 3 decent TE performances per week in the entire league.

Don't have a problem with a TE. I like DraftKings because they got rid of the Kicker. Pointless position even though the last couple of weeks, Gostkowski has been huge for me.

• 1 month later...

Our playoffs at work are 2 weeks for semis and 2 weeks for finals. Only 4 teams made playoffs.

I won regular season by 2 games and am down 10 after first week of semis. I have no idea who to play.

I'll probably lose and get pissed cuz I got no money for winning regular season.