**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

2 minutes ago, BigSqwert said:

Didn't Bill Clinton ultimately get in trouble for lying?  Didn't Trump lie about all of this?  Said none of this happened and now we have audio tapes to prove that he lied. Will anyone care?

Clinton lied under oath, I guess that's the difference. Trump lies all the time and deflects by calling everyone else a liar. His base, and those who value an R after a name more than anything else  buy it.

1 hour ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Silly Trump.  You don't spend personal money on shushing your mistresses, that's what the Congressional Hush Fund is for.  Rookie politician move.

What I don't understand is he paid off Stormy and his buddy at the Enquirer shut this woman up with cash, yet many others were out there he just called liars. If these 2 were lying, why were they paid off?  Did the women who were not just refuse the money? It's pretty strange. 

I'm thinking Cohen is probably speaking with former Trump publicist John Barron on the phone. He and Trump sound exactly alike. 

Edited by Dick Allen

Trump has to be a complete idiot if he thinks the Chinese are trying to devalue their currency intentionally...

If it wasn’t for tariffs/threat of tariffs and the US raising interest rates, so much money wouldn’t be flowing into the dollar and yen and away from emerging markets.

You can’t complain about trying to prevent inflation (slowing down “Trump’s economy”) and simultaneously whine about all the predictable market reactions around the world.  If Trump wouldn’t have gotten into this trade war in the first place, they might have successfully been able to sustain a 4-5% GDP growth rate into 2019 or even 2020 (still, that hot an economy would force rate hikes eventually.)   No way they can pull that off with the current uncertainty.

As it stands now, the economy’s going to slow down to a standstill in his election year.

Edited by caulfield12

On 7/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, Dick Allen said:

Putin slamming Trump's Helsinki critics. Putin knows what's best for America, maybe it's time the critics pipe down.

Putin might promote US interests more than Trump would. Poor Donald must be crapping his Depends he is so confused. Every time he opens his mouth he makes another mess. 👄😕 

Gotta hand it to Trump. He knows how to change the subject. No one is talking about the kids still separated from their parents. Now he’s back whining about NFL players kneeling. It is being thought Trumps team actually leaked the Cohen tape story to get off the Putin Russia debacle .

What a shit show this presidency is. 

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

Oh, good, he's going to send a bunch of kids to die so he can get rid of the Russia story after using that to get rid of the kids in cages story. Kids are still in cages and Trump and his cronies are still actively conspiring with Russia to defraud the United States. Profit motive dictates that the media chase the latest sensationalist headline, however, so here we are with these things happening and no one covering them.

Those that don’t kiss Trumps ring may get their security clearance revoked. Of course McCabe and Comey don’t have security clearance anymore, but why would the WH know that? and Hayden doesn’t get briefings so it doesn’t matter to him. 

Could you imagine if Obama did this or Hillary won and did it? Intelligence community politicizing? Trump had no problem with Flynn leading a lock her up chant. So once again, Trump is doing what he is complaining about. Politicizing the intelligence community. It never fails. Whatever he is complaining about he is guilty of doing.

Also, how come everyone forgot the video Putin showed of indefensible nuclear warheads headed to Florida? Yes, he’s our friend.

when will republicans wake the fuck up?

Edited by Dick Allen

10 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

Those that don’t kiss Trumps ring may get their security clearance revoked. Of course McCabe and Comey don’t have security clearance anymore, but why would the WH know that? and Hayden doesn’t get briefings so it doesn’t matter to him. 

Could you imagine if Obama did this or Hillary won and did it? Intelligence community politicizing? Trump had no problem with Flynn leading a lock her up chant. So once again, Trump is doing what he is complaining about. Politicizing the intelligence community. It never fails. Whatever he is complaining about he is guilty of doing.

Also, how come everyone forgot the video Putin showed of indefensible nuclear warheads headed to Florida? Yes, he’s our friend.

when will republicans wake the fuck up?

Seems it is more aimed at John Brennan, reading between the lines...

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Anyone notice rabbit's posts are all gone?

latest?cb=20070614134919

Probably a good idea with all this focus on past social media posts getting people in hot water...I’m sure this current age of political vitriol is going to eventually bring about a string of lawsuits about job discrimination/bias based on one’s political beliefs and social media postings.  I’m older, and could care less...but someone in their 20’s or 30’s has to be more vigilant.

19 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

I truly think you have to be a lunatic to take him seriously at this point. He says one thing and then backtracks it 5 minutes later and his base pretends that the first thing never happened. Rinse and repeat. 

Just add it all up. Russia makes a video nuking Florida. Now Trump says Russia is against him, for Democrats. Is that someone Trump would even try to get along with, let alone walk all over him?

I was watching some news program a week or so ago and they had a republican on trying to say what Trump meant was the exact opposite of what he said. It wasn't the Russian talk. I forgot exactly what it was, but what he says means nothing. He might mean something else supposedly. 

Edited by Dick Allen

Blago's wife wrote an op-ed blaming the corrupt Obama justice department for her husband's problems. The one issue is Obama wasn't President when Blago was charged. It could play well with Trump though, and might prompt a pardon. Personally, I think Blago should be at home with an ankle bracelet. Why have taxpayers pay the bill to feed him. Let him be at home. He isn't a danger. He won't be a politician anymore.