What a fucking joke

Bmr31

Limbaugh resigns because American people have become a bunch of sensitive, whiny b****es. Im sorry but when the day comes that you cant even offer an opinion without it being turned into racism, theres a problem. I dont believe his comments were racially motivated at ALL. He was referring to the STYLE of todays black QB, which cannot be argued. :rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised to hear he resigned. I think the flaw is that he knocks black qb's. McNabb is over-rated. I also think that since there have been so few really good black qb's the media does look for a good black qb and try to hype them.

The same thing happens in the NBA...remember Jason Williams (The one that was with the Kings and then went to Memphis). He was so hyped for his balla skills and because he was a white player who could do it. He was way over-rated.

I will say this...I'd take McNabb anyday of the week on the Bears. I also think he's a good guy and a solid qb.

I was surprised to hear he resigned.  I think the flaw is that he knocks black qb's.  McNabb is over-rated.  I also think that since there have been so few really good black qb's the media does look for a good black qb and try to hype them.

The same thing happens in the NBA...remember Jason Williams (The one that was with the Kings and then went to Memphis).  He was so hyped for his balla skills and because he was a white player who could do it.  He was way over-rated.

I will say this...I'd take McNabb anyday of the week on the Bears.  I also think he's a good guy and a solid qb.

Yes Jason and were those people who said Jason WIlliams is overrated, because hes white essentially fired? Or even questioned? No. I happen to ALSO agree that Williams is overrated because he is white. Does that make me racist? This is unbelievable.

I was surprised to hear he resigned.  I think the flaw is that he knocks black qb's.  McNabb is over-rated.  I also think that since there have been so few really good black qb's the media does look for a good black qb and try to hype them.

The same thing happens in the NBA...remember Jason Williams (The one that was with the Kings and then went to Memphis).  He was so hyped for his balla skills and because he was a white player who could do it.  He was way over-rated.

I will say this...I'd take McNabb anyday of the week on the Bears.  I also think he's a good guy and a solid qb.

yea maybe mcnabb would work out if we put him at runningback where he belongs

It has a lot to do with Limbaugh's past history with racism.  He should know not to bring race into it, and he screwed up now he's gone. 

Good riddens, assholes like him don't deserve to get paid to run their mouths. :finger

Well that much I agree with, I cant stand the guy.

Yes Jason and were those people who said Jason WIlliams is overrated, because hes white essentially fired? Or even questioned? No. I happen to ALSO agree that Williams is overrated because he is white. Does that make me racist? This is unbelievable.

I'm with ya 100%.

Their is a double standard. How is it gonna be fixed...I have no idea, but it isn't gonna start by having guys that are willing to speak their mind have to quit.

People can speak their minds all they damn well want..its when they are doing stuff out of pure spite/hate that its wrong. I don't think Rush was wishing the guy ill will or was trying to say...black qb's just can't win or they are too stupid to be good.

I think he was trying to say what a lot of people think...and I always said Williams was hyped because he was white and I think the Mcnabb is hyped. Not gonna say its cause he's black, but I personally think its because he is this running qb with a great arm (Not an accurate one) and right now people drool over that style, yet I haven't seen one of those guys win the superbowl lately (Big Time Scrambler...all I can think of is Elway and I think he knew how to throw).

I'm with ya 100%.

Their is a double standard. How is it gonna be fixed...I have no idea, but it isn't gonna start by having guys that are willing to speak their mind have to quit.

People can speak their minds all they damn well want..its when they are doing stuff out of pure spite/hate that its wrong. I don't think Rush was wishing the guy ill will or was trying to say...black qb's just can't win or they are too stupid to be good.

I think he was trying to say what a lot of people think...and I always said Williams was hyped because he was white and I think the Mcnabb is hyped. Not gonna say its cause he's black, but I personally think its because he is this running qb with a great arm (Not an accurate one) and right now people drool over that style, yet I haven't seen one of those guys win the superbowl lately (Big Time Scrambler...all I can think of is Elway and I think he knew how to throw).

Agreed 100 percent, on everything. I dont really feel sorry for Rush, as im sure in a way he deserves it........its the whole double standard that really irks me.

I'm with ya 100%.

Agreed 100 percent, on everything. I dont really feel sorry for Rush, as im sure in a way he deserves it........its the whole double standard that really irks me.

Once again it goes back to the overraction of main stream society who thinks they have to make up for centuries of distrimination by showing how far they would go for equality. So now anytime someone asks a tough question on a minority (whether it be race, religion, creed, orientation, etc) someone freaks out, and so they are considered disriminatory, everyone else has to jump in on the chorus. The problem is that is prevents a frank discussion on anything because the majority are afraid to ask probing questions for fear of being labeled as discriminatory. And it has the opposite affect on society because then stereotypes and misconceptions are never corrected, because the can't be questioned. It is a stupid vicious circle.

It has a lot to do with Limbaugh's past history with racism.  He should know not to bring race into it, and he screwed up now he's gone. 

Good riddens, assholes like him don't deserve to get paid to run their mouths. :finger

Thing is, Rush was brought in and paid JUST for that. And then you fire the guy for doing what you wanted him to do??? :huh: :huh: Thats the state of our coutnry I guess, no matter what your opinion is, someone is gonna be offended and call for your head. Pretty pathetic IMO.

Thing is, Rush was brought in and paid JUST for that. And then you fire the guy for doing what you wanted him to do??? :huh: :huh: Thats the state of our coutnry I guess, no matter what your opinion is, someone is gonna be offended and call for your head. Pretty pathetic IMO.

They did not fire him.

as I watched the entire commentary as replayed on ESPN, it was stated by Rush that the only reason McNabb is a starter is because the media wants a black quaterback to succeed.

That was the reason for the controversy.

Setting aside that McNabb has been to what, 1, 2 NFC title games, one as recently as last January, to attribute McNabb being a starter to a media thing took it over the line. If it had been stated that McNabb should be benched because of poor play this season, no controversy.

The person who made this a racial thing was Rush by his comments, by his wording. Rush's radio show will get a big power boost in the ratings from aggrieved white male victims, his once strong but recently dwindling audience. I think this works out very well for Rush, as he intended.

They did not fire him.

Yes they did, trust me.

They did not fire him.

Yes they did, trust me.

Which makes ESPN look like idiots. Why else would you hire a guy like Limbaugh if not for his controversal statements to bring in viewers and bulk up ratings. Basically, they fired him for what they hired him for. :bang

He doesn't have to. He's black.

Dusty isn't notoriously known for being a racist either.

And Dusty's comments of blacks can handle heat better due to their physical attributes [ie melatonin in skin etc.] are vastly different than Rush's comments that McNabb is overrated because the media wants a black QB to do well. Last time I checked, the media wasn't on the field blocking for him on the field to get long runs and completed passes.

Rush could have simply said "McNabb is overrated" and used his play this year to show that. But no, Rush went with the racial implications for no damn good reason.

And today it's been found that he might be a painkiller addict. Looks like things are falling apart for old Rush.

It is a double standard on the CBS pregame show D.Sanders said Denver needs to just run there BIG BLACK BACK meaning Portis, Marino said thank god you said that and not me. It is ok for Sanders to say it but if Marino / Esiason there would of been a firestorm and Mcnabb is grossly overrated by the media.