NFL Thread 2019-2020

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

No. And there are 32 halves of football in an entire season. You act like this is an april game of baseball.

It's a division game in the NFL. The half mattered and furthered evidence that he is who he has been. People remain that way until they show progress.

2 delay of games. This guy is awful. Trubisky has to get used to looking at the clock lol

No offense, but I will take Chris Collinsworth’s opinion on football over yours.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No offense, but I will take Chris Collinsworth’s opinion on football over yours.

You go ahead and do that. 

Next time tim makes an error in april I'll tell you that he needs to get used to keeping his eyes on the ball after the off season. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You go ahead and do that. 

Next time tim makes an error in april I'll tell you that he needs to get used to keeping his eyes on the ball after the off season. 

Trubisky to lack of college starts = Anderson not focusing on baseball until juco

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Imagine if the Bears D was just average or even bad?  This would be a blowout and Trubisky would be getting absolutely shredded.

If the Bears defense was bad, we'd be talking about a Top 5 pick in the draft. This team is 90% defense. 

8 minutes ago, fathom said:

Trubisky to lack of college starts = Anderson not focusing on baseball until juco

That’s an incredibly weak comparison fathom, being a QB at the NFL level is a completely different monster than an athletic guy playing SS.

Edited by Chicago White Sox