4/16 7:10 pm Royals v. White Sox (Lopez v. Lopez)

bmags

Just now, SoxAce said:

I don't think anyone here thinks Tilson is a future guy (unless it's a 4th OF). Similar to Delmonico, he can be brought up to hold the fort/keeping the seat warm until the big spects come up. I'd much rather see what he or Cordell can do than Palka. Worst case, they can play a serviceable RF. 

No doubt about it. I'd happily trade Palka for any of the guys you named right. I like Tilson, every now and then a guy like him turns into something nice

• Like 1

Just now, Scoots said:

Why is Tim even going out that far? Sorry, thats on Tim, he needs to let that go.

It's on the CF to take charge, call for it and catch it.  But Leury broke back, paused and wasn't even close.  Then he watched his SS try and bail him out like last night.  Putrid.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

That's fine he called for it but it's the fucking CFs ball 100% there and he misread that ball badly.

He did but he probably would have been able to recover if he didn't see Anderson going for it with his back turned. That would've been coliision city had he tried to catch that ball

Palka has badly hurt out pitching staff this year and if memory serves me correctly, Reynaldo in particular. Reynaldo I think has been the primary victim of the short fly ball gaffes as well

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

And now Palka doesn’t come up throwing and allows Soler to get to 3rd

Eloy should be the only guy out there that's not great with what he brings with the bat. Garcia (in CF) and Palka have no business out there. They kill their own pitchers (especially Palka).

Edited by SoxAce

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic