4/16 7:10 pm Royals v. White Sox (Lopez v. Lopez)

bmags

I can't stand Leury's fake hustle when he catches it with two hands as well.  Like that play all he did was blind himself and bring in a possible misplay.  I'd much, much rather just make him the starting 2B at this point and roll with a real CF in Engel every night, at least it will help the pitching staff.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I can't stand Leury's fake hustle when he catches it with two hands as well.  Like that play all he did was blind himself and bring in a possible misplay.  I'd much, much rather just make him the starting 2B at this point and roll with a real CF in Engel every night, at least it will help the pitching staff.

Playing him in RF also an option

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I never thought I'd be pining for Engel, but Garcia and Palka are so horrible in the OF that they're killing the pitchers. 

• Haha 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic