GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

One inning, one run.  I’m not holding my breath for a quality start.

I said jinx because we both tweeted S & B's thoughts at almost the same time. I'm with you, I assume Nova ends this game with 4-6 ER given up

4 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

Sonofaroach is a class b troll. Complete pile of trash

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Oh christ

4 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

you need to relax man.