7/13 GT - Sox @ OAK - 3:07 PM CST

Climbing ratings and attendance.....way to pump the breaks on that very quickly, White Sox.

With all the struggles of this pitching staff, Coop still having a job reminds of the cockroach in the Pixar Movie Wall-E. 

Edited by HOFHurt35

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Oh look, it only took two bad games in a row for OneDog to start dreaming about further years of tanking.

Half the Sox 25 man roster is AAAA filler. Going to be hard to replace half the roster in one offseason. 

5 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

No reason to torture yourself.  After the first inning, I fired up the Weber grill and started cracking some New England IPAs.  Now I don’t give a shit about how awful the Sox are playing.  👍

Totally I'm about to get on ferry to the peninsula doing some car camping and kayaking out there.  This team isn't that good to plan around.

Is there any reason to keep Covey around? He was a first round draft pick nine years ago. Has never done anything. I don't see any possible upside. Isn't he just another guy who should be released after the game?

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Is there any reason to keep Covey around? He was a first round draft pick nine years ago. Has never done anything. I don't see any possible upside. Isn't he just another guy who should be released after the game?

I think there just aren't anymore bodies to take the ball every 5th day.  Sadly. 

Nova and Lopez with their entire season of struggles so far wouldn't be pitching at the ML level on most teams. 

1 minute ago, OneDog847 said:

Another Collins strikeout. Is the plan to send him back down once Wellington is healthy? 

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I have a feeling he gets sent down tomorrow

I don't think you can justify keeping him here. He's completely out of his league with the bat in his hand.