GT: MIN v CHW, 7/26/19, 7:10

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Why would anyone waste their time with an answer to your biased question?

Read it and weep...

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Nelson Cruz was busted for roids.  The only comparisons to Cruz at his age of 38/39 and other guys still hitting homeruns at his age are Barry Bonds, David Ortiz, Rafael Palmeiro, and Mark McGwire...  all known roiders.  Maybe you are just wrong?

Sox lose. Looks like a huge crowd. Think of all the wasted cash. Hope they enjoyed the corned beef, beer, maybe some peanuts, and hope the kids liked the pizza and soft drinks. Better not give em cotton candy. Could be a rocky drive home with the young-uns stomachs still needing a balanced diet.

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

Glad to see the flat earth coalition is still having their meetings.   

🤣🤣🤣

Just remember, the more you defend the White Sox, their front office, and their crappy players, the better a fan you are.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Sox lose. Looks like a huge crowd. Think of all the wasted cash. Hope they enjoyed the corned beef, beer, maybe some peanuts, and hope the kids liked the pizza and soft drinks. Better not give em cotton candy. Could be a rocky drive home with the young-uns stomachs still needing a balanced diet.

It's okay, watching Abreu's pathetic performance at the plate will easily allow them to "clean house" and puke up all that junk food.

0 or 4 with a strikeout and 5 men left on base.  Batting Average down to .266 and OPS down to .787.

It's okay though, he can suck as much as he wants because the Sox aren't in competition for the Wild Card.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

It's okay, watching Abreu's pathetic performance at the plate will easily allow them to "clean house" and puke up all that junk food.

0 or 4 with a strikeout and 5 men left on base.  Batting Average down to .266 and OPS down to .787.

It's okay though, he can suck as much as he wants because the Sox aren't in competition for the Wild Card.

I hate to say 'who cares?' again, but I must. Sox are way way out of the race. I would just enjoy watching Abreu bat cause he's gonna break out of it again IMO. I happen to like the guy, so excuuuuuseeeeee meeeeeeeeee. He needs protection BTW. You try to bat with the protection he receives with Eloy gone. ...

4 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Tomorrow is another game and another chance for a Sox win 

El Rockin u should write a mantra on how to be a good fan. I'd read it. I strive to be the fan elrockinMT is, but I get soooo mad at the team at times and especially Jerry and his partner$.

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I hate to say 'who cares?' again, but I must. Sox are way way out of the race. I would just enjoy watching Abreu bat cause he's gonna break out of it again IMO. I happen to like the guy, so excuuuuuseeeeee meeeeeeeeee. He needs protection BTW. You try to bat with the protection he receives with Eloy gone. ...

The guy behind him is currently a better hitter than Eloy.  Don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

6 minutes ago, greg775 said:

El Rockin u should write a mantra on how to be a good fan. I'd read it. I strive to be the fan elrockinMT is, but I get soooo mad at the team at times and especially Jerry and his partner$.

1.) Ignore facts

2.) no matter what the record is, believe the white sox will be victorious.

3.) all white sox players no matter how good or bad are better than other baseball players around the league.

4.) All decisions by the sox are infallible. 

5.) Tomorrow is always a chance for victory.

6.) They won in 2005 so why should tomorrow be different.

7.) If you are to be critical of the sox, fixate on rookies.

8.) if you are not hitting its due to an amazing effort by the other pitcher, tip your cap.

Flat earth facts, channel your inner hawk.

Edited by southsideirish71
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

The guy behind him is currently a better hitter than Eloy.  Don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

Eloy is a different monster so to speak. Eloy is dangerous.

10 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Right now Moncada is a better hitter.  Facts 1.), Greg 0

Greg fails at all logic and reason.  You just have to accept that when you interact with him.  It is what it is.

And don't try to prove him wrong with stats, cuz then you are an evil Statnik who can't be trusted!

Edited by Moan4Yoan

32 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Tomorrow is another game and another chance for a Sox win 

Tomorrow is another game and another chance for a putrid Sox effort and probable loss. (I know that's what you really meant to say)

As the old song said, "and the beat(ings) goes on..."

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Tomorrow is another game and another chance for a putrid Sox effort and probable loss. (I know that's what you really meant to say)

As the old song said, "and the beat(ings) goes on..."

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Moan4Yoan said:

And yet the same haters will say if he gets hot that he only hits when it’s meaningless. He literally can’t win with some of our fans. It’s sickening that after all of his production he can’t even buy an ounce of equity with certain people.

• Like 1