9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day

4 minutes ago, poppysox said:

He is a big disappointment.  Even in relief has shown nothing.

Every time Fulmer looks like he might be figuring it out, he goes and gives up a crooked number. 

I'd rather just DFA him than bring him to ST in 2020. He won't do anything here. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, BackDoorBreach said:

I think Fulmer has like a 15-20% chance of being something at this point, but I think it's unfair right now.  Let him get innings for the rest of the season and we'll see, for me at least.

The injury he sustained kinda ruined his little stretch where he was pitching better. The one thing I will say is he at least didn't walk anybody. By far my pet peeve with him. 

29 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Shut the fuck up already

Really mature...so, in your opinion, his season is a success.   The board will improve tremendously if we curse at each other, because that really makes a point both emphatic and quantitative/objective.

No wonder we've gone 11 seasons without making the playoffs.  

Edited by caulfield12

25 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Every time Fulmer looks like he might be figuring it out, he goes and gives up a crooked number. 

I'd rather just DFA him than bring him to ST in 2020. He won't do anything here. 

I think they're more afraid he might have a Matt Thornton-like transformation with another organization, making them look even dumber...especially if they just cut him.

Instead, we can have another offseason of hype after he spends time with tech-ier version of Driveline.

Edited by caulfield12

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Really mature...so, in your opinion, his season is a success.   The bore will improve tremendously if we curse at each other, because that really makes a point both emphatic and quantitative/objective.

I don't think a poster on an online message board telling you to fuck off has anything to do with the lack of success from this orginization.

• Love 1

So according to Steverson, Eloy doesn’t have to change much because of the success he had in AAA. God is this organization stupid, and it’s no surprise why so many guys struggle out of the gate.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/white-sox/2019/9/2/20845300/eloy-jimenez-batting-245-with-22-homers-says-hes-going-to-be-better?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

So according to Steverson, Eloy doesn’t have to change much because of the success he had in AAA. God is this organization stupid, and it’s no surprise why so many guys struggle out of the gate.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/white-sox/2019/9/2/20845300/eloy-jimenez-batting-245-with-22-homers-says-hes-going-to-be-better?__twitter_impression=true

They're ass backwards. It's incredibly frustrating. 

7 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

I don't think a poster on an online message board telling you to fuck off has anything to do with the lack of success from this orginization.

See post above about Jimenez (from Fathom, link).

It's almost like people refuse to be objective about Sox players on this site...just like the coaching staff refuses to look at ALL the information available to make the best possible decisions in game management.

It's just another version of Don Cooper cursing out the fans at a remote promo for The Score for daring to question anything with this organization and especially his work with the pitchers.

Instead of responding intelligently and patiently, with evidence/support, just go on the offensive.

Edited by caulfield12

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

I love how when Giolito talks about what changed for him this year, not once did he mention something Don Cooper said or did for him.

Sox coaching staff is a tire fire. Outdated and way behind the times.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Really mature...so, in your opinion, his season is a success.   The board will improve tremendously if we curse at each other, because that really makes a point both emphatic and quantitative/objective.

Who cares? He came up in a meaningless year and did some good things. He'll grow next year, see Moncada see Giolito. No need to whine all the time.

Edited by soxfan49