Sox at Twinkies

ScootsMcGoots

8 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

This is why he needs to be fired.  Down by 2 you pinch hit for Skole which is fine, with Wellington Castillo, when the AL average leader is on the bench.  He would have required a PR even if he got on.  Out fucking standing.

Ricky is stupid as fuck.

In other news, would be way cool for Eloy to finish with a .260 BA, 30 HR, and an .800+ OPS.

9 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Giolito's season is over. Mild lat issue

Fuck.  Not the injury, that doesn’t bother me, I’m sure he’ll be fine.  

Not looking forward to all the opinions about it and how it’s somebody’s fault in the organization.  Or wait the whole organization, top to bottom   Jerry needs to go or hire a competent...blah blah blah

Edited by Jerksticks

3 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Why would Skole possibly be playing over Collins?

Are they crazy?

The idea of investing time/energy/at-bats into either Skole or Palka when you have Palka sitting on the bench is CRA CRA.

Heading for 5-12 against MN with two left to play.  Outscored by, overall...about the average margin of a couple Dolphins game these days.

I thought the same thing. Do the Sox realize how embarrassing it is to tank and take a guy No. 10 in the first round and have him not even playing much in his age 24 season? Get the guy some at bats.

As good as some of our young starting pitchers have been, they been equally bad on many nights. Good luck trying to figure out if these guys have what it takes. Sox are not going to finish above .500 next year with such inconsistent starting pitching and a leaky bullpen.

5 hours ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Lopez vs Berrios

Kind of surprised to see how little fans there are in the seats considering the twins are likely to win the division soon.

It's baseball's fault. Game after game against the same teams. Sickening to play Minnie so often. Why should their fans care? They've already proven they are 10 times better than the Sox team. Why go to the game and pay $$ when you can watch it on TV? 19 games against Minnie. One big LOL to baseball. GIve us a balanced schedule!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greg775 said:

It's baseball's fault. Game after game against the same teams. Sickening to play Minnie so often. Why should their fans care? They've already proven they are 10 times better than the Sox team. Why go to the game and pay $$ when you can watch it on TV? 19 games against Minnie. One big LOL to baseball. GIve us a balanced schedule!

Yeah, I would much rather play nom divisional foes more often. Idk how you balance that though

9 hours ago, greg775 said:

6 hours ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Yeah, I would much rather play nom divisional foes more often. Idk how you balance that though

Agreed. Especially if there is going to be expansion and possible realignment soon.