8/6/20 vs. BrewCrew @ 7:10PMCT

ChiSox59

3 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

There are a few posters I’ve seen on this board over the years I think would beat Jason on any kind of baseball exam (either practical or theoretical... how ever you want to assess baseball knowledge). There’s a reason he covers football and basketball games as well though: he has a good voice and character (and the skills needed) for effective play by play. I think him and Stone make a good team and I wish more sports would look beyond former players for effective announcers 

I still miss farmer tho. My favorite announcer of all time

Unless you don't want to hear about the Catholic League, Notre Dame football or his relationship with Michael Milken...seriously, he was a good guy, will miss the camaraderie with DJ.    I'm sure he's happy not to have to talk about Mesothelioma or Plumbers and Pipefitters unions anymore, or the Village of Bedford Park.    Then there's always Alex and Ursula Snelius.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Unless you don't want to hear about the Catholic League, Notre Dame football or his relationship with Michael Milken...seriously, he was a good guy, will miss the camaraderie with DJ.    I'm sure he's happy not to have to talk about Mesothelioma or Plumbers and Pipefitters unions anymore, or the Village of Bedford Park.    Then there's always Alex and Ursula Snelius.

What an odd way to discuss this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Collins is going to do something in his next at-bat.

Your WHAT hurts?   Doesn't seem very likely, but the slider speed bat matches Lindbloom stuff better.

Rifled past Arcia for another hit by Abreu.   Thatssss'a nice in Paciorek voice.

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

This team has no plate discipline outside of Moncada and Grandal. 

Moncada has no discipline to withhold the urge to give up a strike with the fake bunt, instead of getting ahead in counts and thus allowing for the drilling of center-cut fastballs.

7 strikeouts, 2 double plays....what was the other out tonight for the White Sox?

Edited by caulfield12