This team is cool.

Southwest Sider

Rick Renteria may suck.

Cooper may be past his prime.

Fernando Tatis Jr may be an MVP

JR may be kinda lame.

Rick Hahn may be just a lawyer.

KW may be past his prime.

Menechino may... wait I havent heard anything about him.

But shit this team is fun. And everyone involved in building this deserves some credit for doing this before rebuilds like this go the way of the do do bird. 

Finally some fun times on the South Side. Enjoy this everyone. Hopefully they can win a World Series or 3 while they're at it.

• Like 4

I was going to make a thread sharing similar sentiments. 

We all love to b*tch and moan here a good deal. Either acting like the sky is falling or that it will never rise again.

But I hope people can, at least, take a step back and try to enjoy how far we've come. This team should continue to be a fun for a good while. We've made it through the darkness. Clearly, not everything the FO does is entirely incompetent. We had nothing... and now we have this. SOMETHING right happened. Maybe it wasn't ALL right or "perfect". But the road traveled and decisions made got us smelling this beautiful fresh air of a contention window opening again. 

Now, on that note... I'll see you tomorrow night and we can all act like we never had this talk when Reynaldo Lopez gives up 6 ER over 1 1/3 😉

Edited by Richie