Go Florida

Soxfest

matt anderson would be a good pickup for another organization.

The tigers mishandled him -- and I don't think they have good minor league instruction.

He might be a bust, but his arm is so good that he's worth the risk. Put the guy with the right pitching coach -- and he might be able to help your team.

I'm convinced a team like Oakland -- with Rick Peterson -- could get something out of him.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

matt anderson would be a good pickup for another organization.

The tigers mishandled him -- and I don't think they have good minor league instruction.

He might be a bust, but his arm is so good that he's worth the risk. Put the guy with the right pitching coach -- and he might be able to help your team.

I'm convinced a team like Oakland -- with Rick Peterson -- could get something out of him.

Don Cooper could get something out of him also.

And Murcie hasn't posted for a while in this thread, but he's still reading it....

Guess the only way to keep him quiet about his "cheering for the Cubs" was to prove once again, without a shadow of a doubt that, the Cubs Suck!

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

Question for everyone

What whould you guys rather have

Only 2 winning seasons in ten years, but 1 WS, and possibly 2, or What we have done in the last 10 years????

I won't answer that directly, but I will say this. I'd rather have what we have opposed to what the Scrubbies have. They'll never live this series down if they complete the Choke...

Question for everyone

What whould you guys rather have

Only 2 winning seasons in ten years, but 1 WS, and possibly 2, or What we have done in the last 10 years????

I won't answer that directly, but I will say this. I'd rather have what we have opposed to what the Scrubbies have. They'll never live this series down if they complete the Choke...

Your right, but whould you take the Marlins track recored in there short 10 year histroy, or what we have done since 93????

Marlins history, without a doubt.

Websters dictionary says.....

Cubs Noun

1) The young of certain carnivorous animals, such as the bear, wolf, or lion.

2) A youth, especially one who is inexperienced, awkward, or ill-mannered.

3) A novice or learner, particularly in newspaper reporting.

4) Cub A Cub Scout.

5) The biggest chokers in the history of professional sports.