GT: Sox @ Tigers (Giolito v Rodriguez) 12:10 CT NBCSN

bmags

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Eaton had some really strong games in April too...hopefully Pollock can simply stay healthy. Just a professional hitter. 

Wow, more obscure song references. At least he didn't break out into that tune. 

Eaton didn't have a ~140 wRC+ over his last 3 seasons before rejoining the Sox. Not a fair comparison at all, really.

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Who can we trust besides Bummer and Hendriks? 

Not Crick. I was hoping he'd be able to be our 6th inning guy, but today didn't instill any confidence.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

I do wonder if they view Crochet as expendable now...

Similar situation to Madrigal last year. I doubt Oakland would want him though. Wouldn't he already be near arbitration when he's healthy again?

Just now, chw42 said:

Similar situation to Madrigal last year. I doubt Oakland would want him though. Wouldn't he already be near arbitration when he's healthy again?

very good point. But slow playing his return from TJS could give teams an excuse to manipulate his service time if they really want that extra year.

Just now, chw42 said:

Not Crick. I was hoping he'd be able to be our 6th inning guy, but today didn't instill any confidence.

It was Foster and Bummer that started the Anaheim mess last year...or are they all blending together in that series?  Marshall and Crochet...?