4/13 Games

BamaDoc

Colas got a hit. Smashed one over the left fielder's head. But no idea the ruling. Base running shennanigans and I'm trying to watch the White Sox at the same time. Gameday just decided it doesn't know what happened and won't continue even though the inning is now over.

Edited by DirtySox

Lol.

Gameday has decided the following.

"Oscar Colas Singles on a ground ball to first baseman Matt Gorski, deflected by left fielder Hudson Head. Moises Castillo to 2nd. Oscar Colas grounds into a double play, left fielder Hudson Head to Shortstop Maikol Escotto to first baseman Matt Gorski to catcher Abrahan Gutierezz. Terrell Tatum out at home. Moises Castillo to 2nd. Oscar Colas out at 1st."

I assure you though, he hit a line drive to the left field wall.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Colas got a hit. Smashed one over the left fielder's head. But no idea the ruling. Base running shennanigans and I'm trying to watch the White Sox at the same time. Gameday just decided it doesn't know what happened and won't continue even though the inning is now over.

Ha, was making up a situation in my head where a left fielder deflects a ball to a 2nd baseman on a diving attempt