Sox vs Sawx Game One-6:00 CT

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

3rd time through for Yaz.. Evoldi has to be close to being done. I could see him doing some damage here.

Why pitch to Yaz when Sheets is on deck? 

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

At least Yaz is back to taking his wallks, but man, it'd be nice to see him start driving the ball again

I'd rather he work counts and strike out than be super aggressive and hit weak grounders. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

The woman is dumb as shit.  Mistook Devers as Boaegarts, Story as Devers and many more lol.  

I think the one is Chris Young 

I don’t think the female knows what City she’s in

• Haha 1

I've been expecting a bad inning all game. It would be totally Vince Velasquez if he breaks down this inning after getting their best 3 hitters out the previous inning. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I wonder if that's something TLR has given up control on, because I think it's something they were excellent at in 2020

Might be one of those things Hahn got in his ear about?  They were def better under RR and awful under TLR last year. 

Just now, Tnetennba said:

Might be one of those things Hahn got in his ear about?  They were def better under RR and awful under TLR last year. 

I think it was pretty obvious that shifting cost us some runs in the playoffs last year. Even TLR can probably see that.