Sox vs Sawx Game One-6:00 CT

Just now, Tnetennba said:

Is washed up Cano any worse than Sheets at this point?

Hard to say. Even on that Mets team with all that winning and good vibes, he sucked. 

Just now, almagest said:

I feel like VV is hanging everything but the Red Sox can't handle any of it. Such a bizarre game so far.

He's channeling his inner Lance Lynn. Lynn would throw cutters right down the pipe and the other team would just pop it up. 

21 minutes ago, almagest said:

I feel like VV is hanging everything but the Red Sox can't handle any of it. Such a bizarre game so far.

How do you hang fastballs?

Edited by elrockinMT

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

He's channeling his inner Lance Lynn. Lynn would throw cutters right down the pipe and the other team would just pop it up. 

I wonder if Katz's advice for him was as simple as "your stuff is super good they can't square it up stop messing around and trust it"?

Edited by almagest

Just now, almagest said:

I wonder if Katz's advice for him was as simple as "your stuff is super good they can't square it up stop messing around and trust it"/

I'm not sure how good that advice really is cause his stuff isn't that good. 

Just now, chw42 said:

I'm not sure how good that advice really is cause his stuff isn't that good. 

It has been tonight and was against the Angels, though I think tonight is more that the Red Sox aren't very good right now.

Just now, Polar Bear said:

The woman is dumb as shit.  Mistook Devers as Boaegarts, Story as Devers and many more lol.  

I think the one is Chris Young 

Melanie Newman, who does the Orioles, and Chris Young . they've taken some heat for their broadcasts, for obvious reasons.

• Like 1