Sox vs Sox Rubbermatch and Season Finale- 7:10 CT

This organization is delusional. They keep tellingĀ themeselves and the media that oh everything is fine but in reality it really is not. Itā€™s starts from the top with JR and the other board membersĀ to management and the coaching staff. The only way this is going to change is when JR sells this team to an owner who actually cares about winning and the fans.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Iā€™m not the least bit upset to miss the matchup of awful Chicago baseball teams this weekend. Ā How often would one ratherĀ be working than watching baseball?

Have tickets to Sunday and I donā€™t even want to go to watch this shitty ass team or deal with Cubs fans.Ā 

10 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Have tickets to Sunday and I donā€™t even want to go to watch this shitty ass team or deal with Cubs fans.Ā 

I have free tickets for tomorrow. Should be fun watching Cueto pitch. Just hope there is a lefty on the mound for the Cubs.

4 hours ago, Paulie4Pres said:

What an absolute disaster the Keuchel signing has been. $18M a season for a guy who has put up a 5 ERA since arriving?

Retire, you fucking loser.

And it's all Wheeler's wifes fault. that is what burns most. he was a settling contract.

47 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

This organization is delusional. They keep tellingĀ themeselves and the media that oh everything is fine but in reality it really is not. Itā€™s starts from the top with JR and the other board membersĀ to management and the coaching staff. The only way this is going to change is when JR sells this team to an owner who actually cares about winning and the fans.

Delusional and stubborn. JR is not going to sell and he won't make any major changes. The board members are all old and stopped caring a long time ago. Something dramatic needs to happen now, but it won't. The future doesn't look too bright.