White Sox @ Blue Jays 2:07 PM, Cueto (0-1, 2.41) vs. Manoah (5-1, 1.77)

hogan873

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

gotta love how Jason and Gordon are ripping on fans for getting frustrated for this teams performance

I didn’t take that as “ripping” on the fans. Everyone wants results right now. 

8 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

I hate almost every aspect of this organization 🥴 i am finding great joy in watching the implosion 

While I agree that the organization and the team are one big head scratching dilemna, I certainly don't take great joy in seeing it happen.

• Fire 1

Just now, whitesoxwin said:

While I agree that the organization and the team are one big head scratching dilemna, I certainly don't take great joy in seeing it happen.

It’s truly awful for the organization. Basically the most deflating season since the White Flag season.  

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I hate this team so much. Not only do they suck, but they’re boring and they all seem miserable.  I’m rooting for them to lose their next 20 games, as changes are desperately needed.

Seems like the worst of Ventura years when they couldn't quite lose quite enough to get change.

Did Vaughn misplay that one?

Just now, fathom said:

I hate this team so much. Not only do they suck, but they’re boring and they all seem miserable.  I’m rooting for them to lose their next 20 games, as changes are desperately needed.

No doubt changes need to be made but if it makes you feel better to say that then carry on. I will continue to hope for the best while realizing it's getting harder to remain positive.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s truly awful for the organization. Basically the most deflating season since the White Flag season.  

2003-04, 2006...2012.  You might be right. 2008 was the most recent fun despite flawed team due to final weeks.

2020 last two weeks sucked.

2006 and this season the highest expectations surely.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

I find it all extremely repressing . I've been through bad teams and bad seasons before, but this year was supposed to be the promised land.

I hear ya, I had high hopes for a magical season and a long playoff run with a possilibility of being World Series champs.

4 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

How much money did he actually have in cryptocurrency?

Jerry Seinfeld/strong>: Your back hurts because of your wallet. It’s huge.
George Costanza: This isn’t just my wallet. It’s an organizer, a memory and an old friend.
Jerry Seinfeld: Well, your friend is morbidly obese.
George Costanza: Well, at least I don’t carry a purse.
Jerry Seinfeld: It’s not a purse, it’s European

5 minutes ago, whitesoxwin said:

No doubt changes need to be made but if it makes you feel better to say that then carry on. I will continue to hope for the best while realizing it's getting harder to remain positive.

Of course I would prefer they win, but this team/franchise is completely broken.  

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Pollock must be desperate to be traded back to NL West.

Can’t believe he wasn’t playing today.  Seemingly every game Tony is more focused on not playing certain guys than trying to win. Reminds us all of the last two months last season.

Edited by fathom