GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

It's not like Gonsolin is on his game or anything, the Sox are just making a lot of weak outs on meatballs. 

I can't stand TLR either but you can't blame him for the players not performing. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Well, same goes for Abreu.  Let him DH for a while.  Put Vaughn where he belongs.  Play Pollock and Engel in the outfield corners.  Improves the defense at all three positions.

I don't know that we have seen enough of Andrew at first to even say he's a defensive upgrade at first. 

5 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I don't know that we have seen enough of Andrew at first to even say he's a defensive upgrade at first. 

So play him there so we can find out and so he can improve his play there if need be.  How is he going to improve his defense at 1B by playing corner OF where he has no future anyway?

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Hope his fastball was better than it was last outing

Was Lynn's fastball way down or something? 

The Sox can't afford yet another highly paid player having a bad year. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

So play him there so we can find out and so he can improve his play there if need be  How is he going to improve his defense at 1B by playing corner OF where he has no future anyway?

It's literally nothing near anything thats on the list to worry about with this team