GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

2 minutes ago, Thad Bosley said:

Leury is a good utility player who is not allowed to be a good utility player because the goofy manager plays him as if he’s an Allstar, and the front office thought that Josh Harrison was the answer to second base over the offseason.  

He's a below average utility player that we knew would be overexposed yet chose to retain him for three years competing against no one

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Once again, thanks for fucking up everything this offseason Hahn.

I think this is on the players, man. Most of these guys were all good for years. Hahn and TLR can't do anything about 3/4 of the team forgetting how to hit a baseball. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Should be Pollock, Vaughn, Robert, Abreu, Burger batting 1 through 90% of games until Eloy & Tim are back.

I wish that when he gets the lineup right, that he would just stick with it for a few games in a row.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thad Bosley said:

Leury is a good utility player who is not allowed to be a good utility player because the goofy manager plays him as if he’s an Allstar, and the front office thought that Josh Harrison was the answer to second base over the offseason.  

Hes been the worst hitter in baseball. He's not a good anything 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Dodgers announcer calling out TLR for leading off with one of his worst hitters.  That you should always lead off with one of your better hitters, as this guy gets to bat the most times in the game.   TLR is just too stubborn with his matchup and Leury obsessions.b Looks like we are punting another game with the stupid TLR lineup.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think this is on the players, man. Most of these guys were all good for years. Hahn and TLR can't do anything about 3/4 of the team forgetting how to hit a baseball. 

that's why you don't settle for Pollack and Leury and Harrison, ever. Shit happens in baseball. We saw it just with the Twins last year.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

that's why you don't settle for Pollack and Leury and Harrison, ever. Shit happens in baseball. We saw it just with the Twins last year.

Pollock has been an excellent player when healthy, I will still defend that move. The other two not so much