Your Mid Season Top 10

Chicago White Sox

This year I've been happily in let-it-ride mode and not as worried about rankings. 

I'm not gonna think too hard here, just gonna put my fingers on the keyboards and see how it falls

1. Colson Montgomery
2. Lenyn Sosa
3. Noah Schultz
4. Christian Mena
5. Norge Vera
6. Bryan Ramos
7. Peyton Pallette
8. Oscar Colas
9. Jose Rodriguez
10. Sean Burke

Revised post draft rankings:

1. Colson Montgomery, SS*
  2. Oscar Colas, OF*
  3. Bryan Ramos, 3B
  4. Noah Schultz, LHP*
  5. Lenyn Sosa, 2B
  6. Norge Vera, RHP
  7. Jose Rodriguez, SS/2B
  8. Wes Kath, 3B*
  9. Peyton Pallette, RHP
  10. Sean Burke, RHP
  11. Christian Mena, RHP

Outside of adding the two draftees, Ramos has jumped Sosa and Popeye leaped several spots due to his positive regression at AA.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

1. Colson Montgomery, ss
  2. Oscar Colas, of
  3. Lenyn Sosa, 2b/ss/3b
  4. Norge Vera, rhp
  5. Noah Schultz, LHP
  6. Brayan Ramos, 3b
  7. Jose Rodriguez, 2b/ss
  8. Christian Mena, rhp
  9. Peyton Pallette, rhp
  10. Wes Kath, 3b
  11. Sean Burke, rhp
  12. Davis Martin, rhp
  13. Matt Thompson, rhp
  14. Jared Kelley, rhp
  15. Yoelki Cespedes, of
  16. Luis Mieses, of
  17. Tanner McDougal, rhp
  18. Jonathan Cannon, rhp
  19. Romy Gonzalex, ss/2b/of
  20. Erick Hernandez, of
  21. Wilfred Veras, 3b/1b
  22. Loidel Chappelli, 2b/of
  23. Andrew Dalquist, rhp
  24. Yolbert Sanchez, 2b
  25. DJ Gladney, 1b/of
  26. Jason Bilous, rhp
  27. Kohl Simas, rhp
  28. Adam Hackenberg, c
  29. Luke Schilling, rhp
  30. Carlos Perez, c

Post draft, I moved some people around.  The last 10 are a complete butt yank.  I could see Sprinkle in ther somewhere, but I'm waiting to see him hit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:
  1. Colson Montgomery, ss
  2. Oscar Colas, of
  3. Lenyn Sosa, 2b/ss/3b
  4. Norge Vera, rhp
  5. Noah Schultz, LHP
  6. Brayan Ramos, 3b
  7. Jose Rodriguez, 2b/ss
  8. Christian Mena, rhp
  9. Peyton Pallette, rhp
  10. Wes Kath, 3b
  11. Sean Burke, rhp
  12. Davis Martin, rhp
  13. Matt Thompson, rhp
  14. Jared Kelley, rhp
  15. Yoelki Cespedes, of
  16. Luis Mieses, of
  17. Tanner McDougal, rhp
  18. Jonathan Cannon, rhp
  19. Romy Gonzalex, ss/2b/of
  20. Erick Hernandez, of
  21. Wilfred Veras, 3b/1b
  22. Loidel Chappelli, 2b/of
  23. Andrew Dalquist, rhp
  24. Yolbert Sanchez, 2b
  25. DJ Gladney, 1b/of
  26. Jason Bilous, rhp
  27. Kohl Simas, rhp
  28. Adam Hackenberg, c
  29. Luke Schilling, rhp
  30. Carlos Perez, c

Post draft, I moved some people around.  The last 10 are a complete butt yank.  I could see Sprinkle in ther somewhere, but I'm waiting to see him hit.

Putting Perez below hackenberg feels like you are trolling me smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Revised post draft rankings:

1. Colson Montgomery, SS*
  2. Oscar Colas, OF*
  3. Bryan Ramos, 3B
  4. Noah Schultz, LHP*
  5. Lenyn Sosa, 2B
  6. Norge Vera, RHP
  7. Jose Rodriguez, SS/2B
  8. Wes Kath, 3B*
  9. Peyton Pallette, RHP
  10. Sean Burke, RHP
  11. Christian Mena, RHP

Outside of adding the two draftees, Ramos has jumped Sosa and Popeye leaped several spots due to his positive regression at AA.

Jose Rodriguez has actually been hot after a slow start to the season. His past 22 games: .375 AVG - .406 OBP - .896 OPS. For a 21 year old in AA his numbers are really solid outside of HR. 

Rank Name Previous Rank Level Age
1 Colson Montgomery 2 A+ 20
2 Norge Vera 1 A 22
3 Oscar Colas 3 AA 23
4 Lenyn Sosa NR AAA 22
5 Wes Kath 6 A 19
6 Cristian Mena NR A+ 19
7 Jose Rodriguez 5 AA 21
8 Carlos Perez NR AAA 25
9 Noah Schultz NR TBD 18
10 Luis Mieses 10 A+ 22
11 Davis Martin NR AAA 25
12 Dario Borrero 19 Rookie 18
13 Bryan Ramos 11 A+ 20
14 Peyton Pallette NR TBD 22
15 Tanner McDougal 12 TBD 19
16 Yoelqui Cespedes 7 AA 24
17 Wilfred Veras 14 A 19
18 Jonathan Cannon NR TBD 22
19 Sean Burke NR AA 22
20 Kohl Simas NR A 22
21 DJ Gladney NR A 21
22 Yolbert Sanchez 16 AAA 25
23 Victor Quezada 17 Rookie 18
24 Erik Hernandez 18 DSL 17
25 Loidel Chapelli NR DSL 20
26 Leandro Alsinois NR DSL 17
27 Matthew Thompson 8 A+ 21
28 Jared Kelley 15 A 20
29 Romy Gonzalez 9 AAA 25
30 Andrew Dalquist 13 A+ 21
31 Randel Mondesi NR DSL 19
32 Carlos Jimenez NR DSL 20
33 Arxy Hernandez NR DSL 18
34 Godwin Bennett NR DSL 19
35 Arnold Prado NR DSL 17

1. Colson Montgomery, SS, 20 years old

Montgomery has done everything in his first full season of pro ball except steal bases. The power has been on display, the exceptional bat to ball skills looks much better than originally advertised, and his on base ability has been better than elite with a streak surpassing 50 games in a row of reaching base.  Could Montgomery even make it to AA this season, anything seems possible for this budding star.  

2. Norge Vera, SP, 22 years old

Vera made his much anticipated stateside debut this season in Kannapolis.   The Sox appear to be building him up very slowly given his low inning totals in the DSL last season and a later start to this season.  Possessing an upper 90's fastball that touches triple digits at times gives him a potential plus plus pitch.   What will eventually determine his viability as a starting pitcher will be his offspeed pitches and more importantly his command of those pitches.  This arm could be a very special one for the Sox as long as his development and progression stay on track.  

3. Oscar Colas, CF, 23 years old

Colas has started his pro career at A+ and showed very early that he was far too advanced to be there.  We are now just past the halfway point and Colas is still at A+, hitting .311 with 7 homeruns for the season.  A move to AA or AAA seems eminent and well past deserved.  I would not be shocked if he starts the 2023 season in the bigs or at AA given the odd developmental path the Sox have taken with him. Effortless power and great contact skills is his calling card.  

4. Lenyn Sosa, SS, 22 years old

Sosa came out swinging at AA to begin the season and has not stopped.  He has been so good that his meteoric rise took him all the way to the bigs before being sent back down to AAA.   The brief taste of the majors should fuel him to keep the pedal to the metal and striving to get back to the show.   Sosa has shown elite contact skills to go along with some budding power.  A .336 average with 14 homeruns is a beautiful site to see for Sox fans that are desperately begging the front office for a second baseman and it looks like that could be Sosa.  

5. Wes Kath, 3B, 19 years old

Great size, sweet looking swing, good developing power and young.   The potential for Kath is very high and he is having a decent season as a 19 year old at A ball.  He has been tapping into the power a bit more than Montgomery has but the strikeouts and batting have suffered.  He will need to work on getting more contact and cutting down the K rate while naturally getting to the power instead of selling out for it.  If he does that then his ceiling should be pretty high, time will tell.

6. Cristian Mena, SP, 19 years old

Mena is another pop up prospect that has burst onto the scene seemingly out of nowhere and is looking legit.   Mena started at A ball before being called up go A+.  Still at only 19 years old he is very young for A+ and in his first 3 starts there has held his own.  With a nice fastball and good looking breaking ball (his strikeout pitch), Mena has the stuff to stick as a starting pitcher if he can keep his command as he progresses through the system

7. Jose Rodriguez, SS, 21 years old

Rodriguez has not seen the same success in 2022 at AA as he did last season split between A, A+ and AA.  The power he showed at the lower levels has disappeared completely.  He hit 14 homeruns last season, while batting. 300 with 30 SB's.  This season he only has 1 homerun at AA but the speed has been on full display with Rodriguez already amassing 27 SB's with a .279 average.  His prospect stock will definitely be taking a hit with the midseason rankings as he is starting to look a bit more like a utility player with speed if he makes it to the bigs but he does have a higher upside than most.  

8. Carlos Perez, C, 25 years old

Perez came out blazing hot this season at AAA hitting .291 with 9 homeruns and 32 RBI's over the first 2 months.  This hot start definitely put him on the map and even had some fans wanting a promotion to the bigs when Grandal went down with injury.  Unfortunately, the Sox went with Zavala, who has been surprisingly good for the Sox.  Perez could see himself getting a late season callup if he can rediscover his power from earlier this year.  

9. Noah Schultz, SP, 18 years old

3 words, Randy Johnson 2.0.  That is the upside this kid has.  Schultz is 6'9" and we all know the difficulty tall pitchers have had in the majors at finding longterm success.  However, if there is ever going to be someone to replicate even a little bit of the success that Randy Johnson had it will be Schultz.  Schultz topped out at 94 (sitting 89-92) last summer,  if he can bump that up through the years, and there is reason to believe he can as he was sitting 92-96 in the fall, he might have a real chance to become the 6th player taller than 6'9" to reach 500+ innings in the majors.   His biggest weapon right now is the slider which sits in the upper 70s with great horizontal break that can be decanting to lefties and unhittable to righties when he throws it to get back foot. 

10. Luis Mieses, RF, 22 years old

Mieses has gone under the radar for the last couple seasons but he has quietly put up great numbers at every stop along the way.  With a .284 average, 7 homeruns, and 54 RBI's Mieses could be pushing his way up to AA late in the season.  He has a great looking swing from the left side that produces a ton of gap power as he is currently leading the Southern Atlantic League in doubles.  His swing really does look similar to Oscar Colas', great contact and developing power.  

11. Davis Martin, SP, 25 years old

Martin was pushed from AA to the bigs before settling back at AAA with a few back and forth trips to Chicago mixed in.  Martin has not looked overrated anywhere he has been, solid pitch mix with a mid 90's fastball gives him a nice arsenal to attack hitters with.  Martin has the potential to stick in the rotation if a spot ever opened up for him to have a real shot at it.  Until then Martin looks to be a mix of spot starts, long relief, and getting work in at AAA. 

12. Dario Borrero, 1B/OF, 18 years old

Borrero has quickly become one of my favorite Sox prospects.  Despite missing the 2021 DSL season, Borrero has shined at rookie ball in Arizona hitting .333 with hits in 22 of his 26 games to date.  Being very young still and already with a large frame, the power projection here is pretty high as he begins to fill out.  Reports have trickled out about how smooth looking his left handed swing is, that coupled with the power projection, and his ability at such a young age to put the bat on the ball with solid enough contact for hits has me very high for this kid's potential.  

No video

13. Bryan Ramos, 3B, 20 years old

Ramos followed up his great 2021 season by improving on his numbers while at a higher level.  That is something that to me shows he might be the real deal, especially if he can keep improving year over year.   So far this season Ramos has cut down on his K rate, while increasing his power production and his batting average.

14. Peyton Pallette, SP, 22 years old

Pallette had Tommy John surgery shortly after the beginning of the 2022 season for Arkansas.  Pallette has a plus fastball that can reach 99 mph but mostly sits in the mid 90's.   His arsenal also includes a curveball and changeup, so he is ahead of the game it seems as a lot of pitchers struggle to find a good 3rd pitch.  The curveball is very high spin and can be a devastating pitch for hitters.

15. Tanner McDougal, SP, 19 years old

Drafted out of high school in the 5th round of the 2021 MLB draft, McDougal only appeared in 5 games before needing Tommy John surgery.  During his brief time in rookie ball, McDougal was showing a real knack for striking batters out with 17 K's in 9.2 innings.  Look to 2023 for McDougal to show off the high spin rate slurve and mid 90's fastball.

16. Yoelqui Cespedes, OF, 24 years old

Cespedes started back at AA, where he ended the 2021 season.  The power overall seems to be slightly improved but his batting average has dipped and his has been caught stealing more.  I'm a little more worried about what he can be at AAA and the majors but he does have the tools to at least be a 4th outfield type.  

17. Wilfred Veras, 3B, 19 years old

Veras has been able to turn more of his doubles into homeruns this year at A ball, however his average and K's does seem to have suffered as a result.  Veras could really shine if he can improve the contact skills while keeping or even boosting the power numbers in the second half of the season.   

18. Jonathan Cannon, SP, 22 years old

Cannon had good command in his final season in college and will look to use that trait to pummel the strike zone in the minors.  Cannon has 4 pitches including a great cutter, slider and changeup.   He should overwhelm the competition at the lower levels and will need to be pushed some to get a challenge early in his pro career.   

19. Sean Burke, SP, 22 years old

Burke has been pushed relatively aggressively for being drafted just last year.   He has reached AA and has been holding his own at most levels.   Nothing eye popping but he does look like he could stick as a starter, maybe back end of the rotation.  

No video

20. Kohl Simas, SP, 22 years old

Simas became the first pop up prospect in the entire league when he opened the season with a 5 inning, 13 strikeout gem against Delaware at A ball.  Unfortunately Simas landed on the injured list and since coming back it seems the Sox are watching his innings very closely.  Simas has a nice compact, smooth, and easily repeatable delivery that should allow him to have better command with time.  

21. DJ Gladney, 1B, 21 years old

Gladney is repeating A ball this season and has shown double the power with about 30 points better on the batting average.   Unfortunately that average sits at .229 and comes with a big K rate.  The improvement is encouraging but he needs to cut down the K rate and improve his contact skills to become more relevant

22. Yolbert Sanchez, 2B, 25 years old

Sanchez has been a relative disappointment this season.  He ended last season looking like he could be a potential player for the 2B job in the future, but despite looking great at AA in 2021 and 2022 he has been much more average looking at AAA.  No power and a down batting average has me believing the ceiling will be a utility infielder type for Sanchez.  

23. Victor Quezada, 3B, 18 years old

Quezada is someone I've been excited about since last season when he showed some good power in the DSL as a 17 year old hitting 6 homeruns.  The power is still there and is translating pretty well to rookie ball, however he has been the opposite of Borrero in regards to making contact.  Hitting only. 188 and striking out over 50% of his AB's is definitely a cause for concern but not extremely alarming considering his age.  

24. Erick Hernandez, OF, 17 years old

Hernandez was a big signing alongside Oscar Colas, he began his pro career this season in the DSL.  There is not a lot to go off of yet, but he is hitting .255 with 7 RBI's and has 14 walks.   

No video 

25. Loidel Chapelli, OF, 20 years old

Chapelli is destroying the DSL this season.  Hitting .370 with 8 homeruns, 24 RBI's, and 6 SB's to go along with a 1.205 OPS.  It is very difficult to get excited by his dominance of the DSL mostly because he is much older for the competition there and is height challenged being listed at 5'8".  The number of unicorns that are that short and can maintain the high numbers he is putting up in the DSL is very very very small.  I would say Chapelli is a prospect to watch for sure but not necessarily someone who I believe will ever be much more than a utility type infielder if he ever makes the majors.  

26. Leandro Alsinois, CF, 17 years old

Alsinois pops up to me for still being 17 in the DSL with about the same numbers as Erick Hernandez, the second half of the season could be key to see if he might be a real prospect or flame out  before he could ever get going.  

No video

27. Matthew Thompson, SP, 21 years old

I was very high on Thompson when he was drafted but he has been a giant disappointment along with the next guy on the list.   Thompson was bad last season and has improved much if any this season.  There has been a slight improvement though in WHIP and batting average against but he has given up more homeruns than last season.  Thompson has a long way to go to regain any value he had after being drafted so high by the Sox.  I wouldn't be shocked if he was moved into the bullpen eventually to see how he does there.  

28. Jared Kelley, SP, 20 years old

Repeating A ball after making 10 starts there last season, Kelley has improved but just does not show anything of value to me as a starting pitcher that will make it.  The bullpen is where I see Kelley headed to, although he might be able to stick a bit longer as a starter than Thompson

29. Romy Gonzalez, SS, 25 years old

Gonzalez has been hands down the biggest disappointment of the year for me.  He showed so much promise last year with 24 homeruns and 24 SB's.  The power/speed threat was looking like the real thing as the season came to an end.  Unfortunately this season he has only played in 27 games, hitting .219 with 3 homeruns and 5 SB's.  Being an older prospect, I am very down on Gonzalez after his first half of the season.  I do hope the rest of the season we see the Romy that balled out in 2021.  

30. Andrew Dalquist, SP, 21 years old

Dalquist to me is just another carbon copy of Thompson and Kelley.  They all have shown no real improvement year over year and look like failed starting pitchers.  The bullpen will be in his future if he he doesn't start to put things together.

No video from this year

31. Randel Mondesi, OF, 19 years old

Trust the bloodlines.  Mondesi is the son of Raul Mondesi and brother of Adalberto Mondesi.  Unfortunately, Mondesi is repeating seasons in the DSL but not doing much better than 2021 while being older than the average player there.   He will have to step things up to make it to the states in 2023

No video

32. Carlos Jimenez, OF, 20 years old

Jimenez has the size that scouts love but is also repeating the DSL while being a year older than even Mondesi.  He has a nice average but will be an unknown until he makes it to the states

No video

33. Arxy Hernandez, 3B, 18 years old

Hernandez has hit fairly well for the DSL but will need to make it stateside to become relevant

No video

34. Godwin Bennett, OF 19 years old

Bennett is in the same category as the other DSL players, making it stateside and performing well is really the only thing that will give any kind of evaluation of substance.   He is showing power in the DSL with 6 homeruns but is older for that league.  

No video

35. Arnold Prado, OF, 17 years old

Prado has hit fairly well for the DSL but will need to make it stateside to become relevant

No video

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Taking a stab at a more solidified list. 1-10 I feel good about, but after that it became a harder rank.

1. Colson Montgomery
  2. Oscar Colas
  3. Bryan Ramos
  4. Norge Vera
  5. Noah Schultz
  6. Lenyn Sosa
  7. Jose Rodriguez
  8. Peyton Pallette
  9. Cristian Mena
  10. Sean Burke
  11. Yoelqui Cespedes
  12. Davis Martin
  13. Jonathan Cannon
  14. Romy Gonzalez
  15. Loidel Chapelli
  16. Matthew Thompson
  17. Jared Kelley
  18. Tanner McDougal
  19. Wes Kath
  20. Erick Hernandez
  21. Luis Mieses
  22. Kohl Simas
  23. Jordan Sprinkle
  24. Carlos Perez
  25. Yolbert Sanchez
  26. Duke Ellis
  27. Andrew Dalquist
  28. DJ Gladney
  29. Jason Bilous
  30. Adam Hackenberg

11 minutes ago, Quin said:

Taking a stab at a more solidified list. 1-10 I feel good about, but after that it became a harder rank.

1. Colson Montgomery
  2. Oscar Colas
  3. Bryan Ramos
  4. Norge Vera
  5. Noah Schultz
  6. Lenyn Sosa
  7. Jose Rodriguez
  8. Peyton Pallette
  9. Cristian Mena
  10. Sean Burke
  11. Yoelqui Cespedes
  12. Davis Martin
  13. Jonathan Cannon
  14. Romy Gonzalez
  15. Loidel Chapelli
  16. Matthew Thompson
  17. Jared Kelley
  18. Tanner McDougal
  19. Wes Kath
  20. Erick Hernandez
  21. Luis Mieses
  22. Kohl Simas
  23. Jordan Sprinkle
  24. Carlos Perez
  25. Yolbert Sanchez
  26. Duke Ellis
  27. Andrew Dalquist
  28. DJ Gladney
  29. Jason Bilous
  30. Adam Hackenberg

I might have some quibbles, but this list is way better than most of the published lists.

• Like 2

Like I said, I feel like 1-10 have separated from the pack (and are so, so much improved from the start of the season).

The 11-15 could have been in just about any order, but my reasoning for that group:

• Yoelqui would have fallen hard, but his recent turnaround is very encouraging and he still has some good athleticism and tools.
  • Martin is already at the MLB level and I give big points for that.
  • Cannon's got good draft pedigree.
  • Romy was basically here but got derailed by injuries.
  • Chapelli is raking and is only in the DSL cause of tax reasons. It could totally just be a man amongst boys situation, but it's the same absurdist numbers Robert put up with (albeit a year older).

16-20 is basically the "upside is still there but hasn't quite produced yet" squad.

21-25

• Mieses has good production, is a lefty (might be superficial, but a plus for me) - I just want to see him at Birmingham before moving him up.
  • Same for Simas.
  • This felt right for Sprinkle so early in his career - he could be a fast riser based on the post-draft analysis.
  • Yolbert and Perez are lower because of their cooling off, but even if they both end up as backups, we've seen how valuable that can be.

26-30

• Ellis feels like he's gonna be Adam Engel's eventual replacement.
  • Dalquist is hanging on by a thread, but he gets the "is a high school righty draft pick" thread.
  • Gladney's power keeps him on the list vs. say, Beard or Bailey.
  • Bilous is pretty much here for stuff.
  • Hackenberg is here because he's got an okay OBP + good defense (especially during the game I saw in person)

I will say if you're going to drop a guy like Jonathan Stiever off the list due to injuries but keep guys like Pallette and McDougal it seems a bit hypocritical. Is the assumption Stiever won't recover from his injury or that his struggles prior to surgery were not related? I'm just not sure how you can justify any ranking on someone who hasn't thrown a pitch in pro ball and is coming off TJS.

5 minutes ago, mac9001 said:

I will say if you're going to drop a guy like Jonathan Stiever off the list due to injuries but keep guys like Pallette and McDougal it seems a bit hypocritical. Is the assumption Stiever won't recover from his injury or that his struggles prior to surgery were not related? I'm just not sure how you can justify any ranking on someone who hasn't thrown a pitch in pro ball and is coming off TJS.

I completely forgot about Stiever.

7 minutes ago, mac9001 said:

Age is working against Stiever + the fact that he was getting rocked in Charlotte before he went down. He wasn't flashing grade A stuff in the majors either - the feeling around here when he got called up was "should have traded him after 2019 when he had prospect helium."

I am not particularly hopeful about Stiever.  As was pointed out, he got ripped in AAA before the injury and has not pitched almost a year after lat surgery.  By comparison, McDougal and Pallette both had TJS.  The prognosis from that procedure is pretty good and so far neither of them has reported any setbacks. McDougal is already throwing.  I feel way more confident that McDougal and Pallette will have a chance to be mlb starters than Stiever, although it is always wie to bet the under on any prospect's chances of making it.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, oldsox said:

I know something about all those guys mentioned above, except for Joh Cannon.  Who he?

August Update: Cannon ranked as the No. 67 prospect in the 2021 draft class and was one of the highest-ranking collegiate players to go unselected. A draft-eligible sophomore in 2021, Cannon returned for his third season with Georgia in 2022, where he continued to show some of the best command in the country with a deep arsenal of solid offerings. Cannon is a tall and lean righthander listed at 6-foot-6, 213 pounds, who attacks with a sinker, slider, cutter mix and induces plenty of ground balls and weak contact. He sits around 94 mph and touches 97 with his four-seam fastball but uses a two-seam variant frequently as well. His most used secondary is a slider in the low-to-mid 80s that generated whiffs at a 31% rate and induced plenty of ground balls. A new addition to his arsenal this spring was a cutter around 88-90 mph that gives him another option against lefthanders, and while he didn't throw the pitch much, he also has a mid-80s changeup. None of Cannon's pitches grades out as plus, but all of them look like 50- or 55-grade offerings. Cannon is a bit of an old-school pitcher who works in the zone heavily and likes to pitch to weak contact, so it's possible a team will shorten his pitch mix in pro ball and have him focus on missing more bats, but he has been effective as a groundball artist who rarely issues free passes. Cannon profiles as a back-of-the-rotation starter with a high-likelihood to pitch in the majors.

Scouting Grades: Fastball: 50. Slider: 50. Changeup: 55. Cutter: 50. Control: 60.

Edited by DirtySox