8.28 Snakes @ Sox Fire Everyone Gamethread - 1:10PM CT, NBCSC

Tnetennba

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

If you think this, why do you think he'd have any value in a trade? 

Because other teams know the Sox organization is so far behind and feel they can fix him.  I don’t think he has a ton of trade value, but compared to most of the guys they need to get rid of, he’s Juan Soto.

27 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

What have you seen through the first 128 games of the year from a team that is .500 (if they win today) and think they are going to magically put it together the final 34 games of the year to win the division let alone do anything in the playoffs??

Lol, I didn't say anything about them magically putting it together, please reread my post.  I was replying to the question what good can come from them winning now. Nowhere in my post did I say they would put it together. You replied this team isn't winning anything and I said that remains to be seen because as you know the baseball season isn't over yet. I certainly don't think they make the playoffs but it is still possible. I realize you are extremely disappointed and frustrated with this team just like I am but things hopefully get better sooner then later.

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Running Harrison on a hit and run should be a no brainer.  Abreu leads the league in DPs.

Same for Vaughn , put the frigging runner in motion.  TLR doesn’t get it.  I can’t believe how bad he is.  Two chances to hit and run with Harrison with our two slowest DP hitters at the plate.  TLR keeps doubling down on his mistakes.

• Like 1

Just now, whitesoxwin said:

Lol, I didn't say anything about them magically putting it together, please reread my post.  I was replying to the question what good can come from them winning now. Nowhere in my post did I say they would put it together. You replied this team isn't winning anything and I said that remains to be seen because as you know the baseball season isn't over yet. I certainly don't think they make the playoffs but it is still possible. I realize you are extremely disappointed and frustrated with this team just like I am but things hopefully get better sooner then later.

Dude, this team has sucked all season.  They don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. They can all fuck off.

• Like 1