And that is a Lance Lynn winner

Chisoxfn

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Robert shouldn’t be playing. He still can’t come close to taking a real swing. I hope Yoan is actually healthy when he plays tonight…but I doubt it.  Lynn did look fantastic last night.

According to a Soxtalk member who arrived early enough to watch BP a few days ago Moncada looked like crap during BP while Romy looked great.

Let's face it Harrison is a better hitter than Moncada now. Moncada should be on the bench for late pinch hitting duties since he seems to have a penchant for delivering late RBI's and defense. He shouldn't be getting many starts.

Grandal can't even catch the ball . That last 5 or so games at catcher the ball is just bouncing out of his glove all the time on good pitches too. If I've seen it once I've  seen it half a dozen times.I have no idea why any manager would put him in the middle of the order or have him catch. IF he plays he should bat 9th.

Robert is getting to be as frustrating a player as Eloy, Moncada and Grandal. I really hope Anderson can come back strong as well as Kopech . Asking for Bummer to actually throw strikes and do well might be asking too much.

P.S. Bring up Colas. Still need a decent OFer and good bat from the left side. Stick him in CF if Robert can't hit. It's disgusting to watch Vaughn and Sheets in the OF so much. As much as the division is ripe for thee taking I'd like to see someone in upper management take a friggin' chance on Colas and keep Romy playing every day. Need their power badly.