9/11 White Sox @ Athletics 3:07 CT

Vote4Pedro

2 hours ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

Sorry I know this is off topic but I think this is where I'll get my answer. Anyone know how I can watch the bears out of market? 

The internet is not really giving me any viable options...

You Tube TV has the Bears on, where i am in southern Wi . I believe that they have a 2 week free preview, but the game is winding down though.

2 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

You Tube TV has the Bears on, where i am in southern Wi . I believe that they have a 2 week free preview, but the game is winding down though.

I use YouTube TV from a family member's account in Illinois but it can tell I'm in Michigan, so it shows the Lions on Fox instead of the Bears. It would show the Bears on Fox if the Lions were on CBS.

But I found a good stream through @MexSoxFan#1's recommendation

Edited by ScooterMcGuire

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I found a good one on Stream east

Cool, you can watch White Sox baseball on v2.sportsurge.net in HD. I have the MLB.TV package though but I found those sites whenever AppleTV and their awful commentators did Sox games. Also, because I'm currently living in Mexico, I like watching Bears games in English, they have the Bears/Niners game here on Fox Sports Latin America but the game commentators  are in Spanish...it's not terrible but I prefer English

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Cool, you can watch White Sox baseball on v2.sportsurge.net in HD. I have the MLB.TV package though but I found those sites whenever AppleTV and their awful commentators did Sox games. Also, because I'm currently living in Mexico, I like watching Bears games in English, they have the Bears/Niners game here on Fox Sports Latin America but the game commentators  are in Spanish...it's not terrible but I prefer English

Thanks for the info! Thankfully I can watch Sox games on youtube tv...I still get NBCSC. I also have mlb.tv free through T-Mobile. Good to have a backup though. I used to watch on Reddit but NFL really cracked down on that..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hoping Cairo keeps the team in the clubhouse during the Dave Stewart ceremony, so they can go one more game without seeing him.

Hoping beyond hope the Sox fire Tony and ban him from the clubhouse like they did to Fisk when they cut him in Cleveland, and he was forced to say goodbye to his teammates from the stands.

Sadly, this level of pettiness is nearly always reserved in a Reinsdorf organization against players.

What’s the matter with you anyway? There isn’t one Sox player I know o that has said anything negative about LaRussa. They speak very lovingly of the man