Sox vs Seamen

Heads22

13 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

I think Pedro is getting fired soon. 

I got it from people that maybe know Pedro was ordered to remove Tim from the lead off spot and moving him to #2 was a proverbial middle finger. 

I don’t think there is any chance in hell Pedro gets fired. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

In the last two weeks Jake has 5 HR's and 11 RBI's  

You need some players to run into one occasionally, as we are are very poor hitting team.

It's a sad state of affairs when so many people rush to defend a guy hitting so poorly over the past month because sometimes he's the only offense the team can muster.

Edited by almagest
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

I think Pedro is getting fired soon. 

I got it from people that maybe know Pedro was ordered to remove Tim from the lead off spot and moving him to #2 was a proverbial middle finger. 

Don’t listen to “people “

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

🍔 K’s again going after breaking balls outside and off the plate 

Once again Burger needs to get the take sign with a slider pitcher until he gets the first strike.  He would have walked or not get a slider later in the count.

• Like 1

Just now, almagest said:

It's a sad state of affairs when so many people rush to defend a guy hitting so poorly over the past month because he's sometimes he's the only offense the team can muster.

Sad state of affairs when some people don't realize when the loser manager bats Burger 7th most of the season and doesn't use him effectively to hit higher in the order and take full advantage of his power. This would also greatly enhance him being able to see better pitches. 

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

I agree 

it would be an admission of failure by the front office and admitting to mistakes so they might be corrected is a huge no-no in any corporate environment.

Edited by nrockway

Just now, hankchifan said:

Once again Burger needs to get the take sign with a slider pitcher until he gets the first strike.  He would have walked or not get a slider later in the count.

He's swinging at everything. You can't be successful in the majors that way, even as strong as he is.

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Interesting. Wouldn’t hate it. I don’t think this is Pedro’s fault by any means but like….changes are obviously needed across the entire org. 

I don’t think it’s going to happen, just that Pedro hasn’t impressed important people

Just now, The Kids Can Play said:

Sad state of affairs when some people don't realize when the loser manager bats Burger 7th most of the season and doesn't use him effectively to hit higher in the order and take full advantage of his power. This would also greatly enhance him being able to see better pitches. 

Yeah, ok. His struggles are Grifol's fault for batting him 7th, not his own for swinging at 90% of the pitches that come his way.